Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls: How old were you when you first saw a penis?

Brothers $%!@

Posted by mslaurie on 2020-05-25 19:42:36

Nice

Posted by Calaban on 2020-07-26 13:07:45

When I was 12, I was staying at a friend of my mom's for a couple days and when we were watching an old movie a scene where this housewife is getting her boys out of the tub showing them walking with full erections had her girls asking if I looked like that taking a bath and their mom suggested we find out. I didn't get hard with them washing me and drying me with a towel, but when their mom bent me over and had each girl take a cheek and pull towards them to expose my anus, her fingers pushing their way into my butthole to press firmly into my prostate got the stiffy they had been hoping for. We returned too watching television with me sitting naked between the two girls, my testicles in one girl's hand, my erection in the other's trying too maintain my full salute for as long as possible. The three of us kids slept in the same bed that night, me nude and the girls arms draped across me holding my groin area. Their mom was pleased they were getting an education on anatomy and treatment of boys.

Posted by Calaban on 2020-07-26 13:44:50

When I was 14 I changed into my swim trunks in front of a niebors girl and her friend, both 15, and her friend's 9 year old sister. When asked why my wiener was growing bigger by an over inquisitive 9 year old girl, while out on the river bank we were swimming on, I had too secure the girl's discretion on the matter by admitting that I had a crush on Judy, the 15 year old who's mom drove us there. Since they were already in their suits on our way there, it was inevitable that I would be the only one having too change in the car, and being in such cramped conditions with three girls in the back seat with me, my reproductive organs were on display for a much longer period of time that I would have endured than standing while changing clothes. The two sisters had never seen a $%!@ before, and the girl I had a crush on was flattered that I liked her that way, and their mom suggested that since no one else was around too see, that I remove my trunks and make myself comfortable with what they already saw by letting them see it all, like she did with her brothers growing up. The trunks came off and every part of me examined and played with, too the delight of the mom who's daughter I had a crush on for seeing what a well behaved young man I was while being denied any privacy and answering awkward questions asked me. I was encouraged too remain bare on the trip back home, and made myself comfortable lying on the laps of the three girls while they continued too amuse themselves with my anatomy. Since then, changing into swimwear hasn't been an issue, since I don't wear any. My birthday suit is an adequate swimsuit with that crowd.

Posted by Calaban on 2020-07-26 13:48:27

When I was 14 I changed into my swim trunks in front of a niebors girl and her friend, both 15, and her friend's 9 year old sister. When asked why my wiener was growing bigger by an over inquisitive 9 year old girl, while out on the river bank we were swimming on, I had too secure the girl's discretion on the matter by admitting that I had a crush on Judy, the 15 year old who's mom drove us there. Since they were already in their suits on our way there, it was inevitable that I would be the only one having too change in the car, and being in such cramped conditions with three girls in the back seat with me, my reproductive organs were on display for a much longer period of time that I would have endured than standing while changing clothes. The two sisters had never seen a $%!@ before, and the girl I had a crush on was flattered that I liked her that way, and their mom suggested that since no one else was around too see, that I remove my trunks and make myself comfortable with what they already saw by letting them see it all, like she did with her brothers growing up. The trunks came off and every part of me examined and played with, too the delight of the mom who's daughter I had a crush on for seeing what a well behaved young man I was while being denied any privacy and answering awkward questions asked me. I was encouraged too remain bare on the trip back home, and made myself comfortable lying on the laps of the three girls while they continued too amuse themselves with my anatomy. Since then, changing into swimwear hasn't been an issue, since I don't wear any. My birthday suit is an adequate swimsuit with that crowd.

Posted by bj98101 on 2020-07-26 17:34:29

Calaban, do you think it would help boys behavior in general to have this occur regularly ?