Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls: How old were you when you first saw a penis?

Brothers $%!@

Posted by cuck4you on 2012-06-03 14:29:19

no but my sister's class mate did before I even knew it did that

Posted by annteenager on 2012-10-27 01:00:16

hi

i have seen boys get both there pants and under pants taken down at the park as they were on the ground

how kool

annannteenagegirl@eml.cc

Posted by Jason Borne on 2014-11-04 06:31:02

When I was like, 8-9. And my bro was, 19. My parents were gone, and I had a friend over. We were close, and see each other nude all the time. But my bro went to use the bathroom. And we decided we would be spys. We watched him from the outside window. We stood on a chair. After he got up, he didnt pull up his pants, his $%!@ was erect. It was, around 9-10 inches. He removed his clothes and started rubbing his tip, he flung it around, and touched him self until the STUFF came out. We were disgusted (not knowing what it was) and tryed to leave, we acidenteley tapped the window, and he saw us. He ran out (naked) and dragged us inside. He told not to tell. We agreed, if we could touch it. He said "If you take your clothes off I could show u what will happen to u when ur older" we did. He touched himself, (played with himself) and touched, and pointed at ours. We eventually said we wanted to touch his boner. He was shy about it (he was naked!) We went to his room, and he sat on the edge of his bed. He spread out his muscular legs, we grabbed it, slapped it around, and put are on/by his. It grew. He said he had to go do something, and left.

Im 12 now, my dad died, and my mom left us. So I live at his apartment. We live in the western USA so its really hot. And my brother hasnt come around to fix the AC. So we wear nothing to bed, and wear lttel around the house. But one time we were watching TV and he said "how big is it" I was confused. He saw, and then sayed "Your pen!s" I was only wearing boxers, and a tanktop. He was only wearing his boxers. He rolled them down, and out came the 7 1/2 not erect pen!s of my brother. "Its around 7 1/2 when not erect, and around 9 when it is" he rubbed it and it went erect. I never measured! He realised, got up and got a ruler. "Roll em down" I listned, he measured, 5-6, then he said "Leave it out, tell me when it goes erect" so we watched TV for like 2 min before it went erect. It measured 7-8!

A couple weeks later he had friend over, and we were playing the someones getting naked challenge. We ended up all getting naked. After I went to bed I could tell they were still up. His friend was spending the weekend at our place. I eventually dozed off. I woke up when my brother said "remember when you and your friend touched me? Well we're doing the same" I noticed that they took off my boxers. He moaned. Me and my bro would joke about that, ALOT. So we would find are selfs touchung each other. They made it go stiff and started touching it. When they were done they went to sleep. PAY BACK! I snuck in there room far after they fell asleep. They were all ready naked. And my bro sleeps like a log. I rolled him off the bed and moved him upside down. I moved there heads towards eachothers d!cks. When they woke up they freaked out, how would u like finding ur friends boner in ur mouth?

We went to his friends pool later that day. Sense his parents were out of state we had it to our selfs. When I got in the water was warm. It was a while tell they came out in there towels ready to get in. When they removed them, there was nothing under. They went in. We splashed, and played around. Then my brother was going to try to through me. When he lifted me up he rolled down my trunks and threw me. His friend threw me back and my brother threw me again, after ripping off my boxers. They laughed. "Guess what" his friend said. "You know your GF? We called her to come" I blushed. Still in the pool she came out. She didnt notice. "H-Hi" she went in. And went up to me. She was going in for kiss, when she touched my c*ck. She realized what she touched, and grabbed it. The 2 other boys were suprised. I later dumped her, because she wanted s3x.

Posted by Jason Borne on 2014-11-04 06:49:38

Those we not the only times.

My bro would sometimes take showers with me. He would measure it somtimes. But sense I got curious, I have watched him. When he gets out of the shower I walk in. Earlier we were wrestling, and both oof them fell out. When he, $%!@es. He makes me watch. I like to grab it, and see how hard it is. I cant count how many times we have touched eachother. Played perverted games. After the EVENT, 8. He let me play with it. I would put mine on his. Squize it. All sorts of stuff. One time when I got out of the shower I dropped my towel, and my bro was teexting a girl, and he put it in my. I turned around, grabbed it, it grew. I would play with it when he was asleep. One time, after the, 8-9. Imslept in the same bed because i had nightmare, so I crawelled in his bed. Through the night my boxers rolled off and I was on him. He didnt freak out, he sucked it, then I woke up, and saw him. He has done it more often now.

Posted by kj937 on 2017-05-29 13:51:40

I'm 14 and my brother is 15 nearly 16 but the first time I saw his $%!@ was probably when I was 3 or 4. But when I first started learning about it was when I was 10 and he would have been 11 or 12. Nowadays, I regularly make him strip naked and he gets a boner and I stroke it and roll his balls around between my fingers. I've made him $%!@ before and it's so much fun! I bring my friends from school around quite a lot and they all love playing with him too!