Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Babysitters Bathing Boys

Bathed by babysitter at 12

Posted by Nicholas F on 2006-07-09 10:01:31

Me and my twin sister were babysat until 12 by Claire who was 6 years older than us. While Rhainna my sister took baths on her own from the age of 8 or so Rhianna would check she was ok from time to time. With me Rhianna gave me a bath and it wasn't a big deal even at 12 as I hadn't started puberty then. Also I was used to being bathed and being seen naled bacause Mum washed my hair and bathed me once a week until i was 13.

Nicholas

Posted by meug on 2006-07-12 18:42:03

Then why didn't you do something, issoire?

Posted by Nicholas F on 2006-08-20 10:29:01

Hi Issoire,

For me 12½ or so was a good cut-off age for Claire to stop bathing me and 13 a good age for Mum to let me take over, too.

I still can't understand why you weren't allowed to wash your own privates and at 14!! That seems a little strange - u must have been really embarrassed!

Posted by Grad2004 on 2006-08-21 19:42:49

I agree that would be embrassing but I guess the good thing is your got your freedom and your parents know you are capable of doing the tasks correctly which is I think is fairly important.Although I think after 14 though there definatly needs to be a cutoff unless other circumstances prevent it.

Posted by Linda 16 on 2006-09-23 14:03:34

I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm babysitting several teenage boys in the age group 12-16. When I'm babysitting them I do tell them when they have to do their homework. When they have to come inside in the evening after being outside playing with their friends. I tell them when they have to go upstairs and take their baths. And that they have to put on their pyjamas when their through. I'm quite big and strong and the boys I'm babysitting always obey me. I could never bath the 13-16 year old boys ! Some of the 12-13 year olds have undressed themselves and walked naked past me on their way to the bathroom. But seeing a teenage boy's naked little bottom doesn't bother me. The 14 year olds are a little more modest and I seldom see them naked, as they wrap themselves into a towel as they go to the bathroom. Not that I'm standing by too look at them either. The 15-16 year old boys I'm babysitting would probably age 5 years if they exposed themselves naked to me. I have helped some 12-13 year old boys, but nothing special. They manage to bathe themselves fine. One mother asked me to help her 12 year boy in the bathttub, and I did. I washed his hair, his back and his cute little bottom. The rest of him he took care of himself. I do babysit a 15 year old boy that totally needs a full bath from his babysitter. But this boy is sick and can't do it by himself. I take his clothes off, follow him up to the bathtoom and put him in the bathttub. He stands in the bathttub while I do wash his entire body, but I'm extremely careful with his private parts and while washing his very cute, tender little bottom. He's helpless, but does have his dignity. I wouldn't wanna humiliate him.