Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UK SCHOOL PUNISHMENTS

Deserve A Spanking?

Posted by lagochapala2008 on 2005-11-12 19:58:21

In our private (US) school, we got swats on our butt when we did something to deserve them. Our parents approved & in fact when the discipline note got home for signing we usually got more licks from dad. They were PAINFUL swats but not ABUSE. We knew what we did & we knew what happened when caught. As we got older, it was sometimes embarrassing to bend over to get your seat blistered (the paddle did leave red marks)especially if a good friend was watching it happen but then you watched him squirm too as his butt got whacked.

Did you UK guys deserve cp in school or was your punishments effective w/o cp?

Did your dads believe in cp at home even if not allowed in school?

Never felt a cane. Any experiences with a cane anyone willing to share about school or home growing up?

I'm told in UK they preferred to strap your hands rather than bottom...TRUE? Which is worse (if you experienced this)?

Posted by colinjon on 2005-11-12 20:31:04

yes school would have lot more effective if our hands and bottom were spanked and then given lines to do with stinging hand and sore bottom.

id have preferred 6 of the best on my hand than 1000 lines

Posted by JDave61 on 2005-12-10 02:53:26

colinjohn,

Your statement indicates precisely why you should have to write lines rather than be paddled. If you want to receive a paddling, then giving you one might serve to reinforce rather than detur your misbehavior. Hence, I think it should be lots of lines and detention for you!

Posted by JohnA2004 on 2006-01-08 17:05:21

Since we don't have corporal punishment in the UK i don't know what it's like (i'm 15) but i think the punishments we get at school are effective. The teachers are quite strict at my school but i can see that it's good for discipline and most kids don't misbehave twice. I got 200 lines and a Friday detention for being seen by my form master with my shirt untucked and top button of my shirt undone in September and since then i've been smart every day in school, so i guess i learnt my lesson.

Posted by Jamie King on 2006-02-05 20:36:21

My mum uses a Scottish tawse to punish me at home (i live in Scotland). I prefer being strapped to getting grounded or other punishments like losing treats and things. It is over very quickly and then we are forgiven. We just hold out our hands and take however many strokes we deserve. The most I've had is three on each hand. It hurts a lot when the strap hits but the sting goes after a bit. If we didn't agree then my mum wouldn't punish us like this. No one at school knows about this because I think my mum would be in trouble. She says that at her school they used to get it across the bare legs which she says was REALLY painful.