Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Abandoning shoes & one shoe - ladies

Question choice about boots

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2009-09-29 13:50:47

I have seen in the results that some of you have abandoned boots and also lost or abandoned footwear in the woods or forest areas. I realized then that I should have made 2 choices for boots; dress or casual and hiking boots. So if you are taking the poll or have already and fall into this category, post a message here saying what type of boot and where you left it if you don't mind. Thanks. I'll add the two choices when I edit.

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2016-01-08 14:50:25

Hi, I completed the poll a few months ago, but I didn't see this message; I abandoned a dress ankle-boot at a party, and also a hiking boot in the woods in the mountains.

Lastly, again the "elevator shoeplay" poll looks interesting just by the title, it would be fun to complete it; and then, can I suggest you to make a poll about "hotel shoeplay", like the ones about "club/bars", "restaurant", etc.?

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2016-02-22 20:50:35

I did have 2 hotel shoeplay ones but nobody took them so I had to take them down for room. Same with the elevator poll as well, not much interest. I may make them over again though in the near future. Feel free to post any stories or ideas here. Thank you!

I also have 4 single boots I wear...all found lost or abandoned

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2016-03-07 13:19:26

Oh, what a good news! When you'll make them, I'll surely go to take them. Thank you for your answer, I'm looking forward to see the new polls!

I have 3 single boots: two are the survivors of the ones mentioned above, and I found the other one. How did your boots ended up that way?

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2016-03-16 03:09:39

My single boots were all ones I found, either lost or abandoned. One on the roadside and two in a car park, not at the same time.

Do you ever wear the single ones?