Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UK Girl's Corporal Punishment

I am finding these polls fascinating.

Posted by AmyBee on 2010-06-27 16:26:28

I have only just discovered misterpoll and decided to look at caning as I had the cane last Friday,

I thought that I would be the only girl getting the cane in the UK in 2010.

Usually I get the cane about 4 times a year but I tried smoking and came in after curfew time last week.

Mum decided it would be 12 strokes for smoking and 6 strokes for coming in after curfew time. This was the first time Mum decided I needed more than 6 strokes at one time.

She gave me 6 strokes on the bare bottom last Friday and she has put a reminder on the calender that another 6 strokes are due on the 9 July and another 6 strokes are due on the 23 July.

I did offer to take 9 strokes at a time to get the punishment over with quicker but Mum has said only 6 strokes should be given at a time.

Mum has however said if she catches me smoking again I will get 24 strokes of the cane over 4 sessions.

Amy

Posted by Confinedtodiapers on 2010-06-27 19:13:14

Good to hear your mom still gives you punishments when you deserve it.

Posted by philk on 2010-06-30 23:47:22

Even today, more girls than you might think still get parental spankings well into their teens and even sometimes into their early 20s. So you're probably not as unusual as you imagine, Amy - if that's any consolation. How old are you?

Posted by PaulH on 2010-07-04 19:20:36

Hi Amy,

Must be horrible having to wait 2 weeks at a time for a caning. You must think about it all the time. And how humiliating to have your forthcoming appointments with the cane marked on the family calendar. Do you think that this experience will cure your smoking habit?

Paul

Posted by AmyBee on 2010-07-05 06:07:34

Hi Paul

I don't think you could call smoking a habit.

I had one puff of the cigarette and decided at that point I would not do that again.

Amy