Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-04-13 14:51:03

Hi glennman-I am happy to hear that your sisters are going to wear a diaper and plastic pants under their Easter dresses! Are they going to wear cute,poofy,short dresses?They should feel like little girls for the day! Will they have pastel plastic pants over their diaper? Your mom should put their diaper and plastic pants on them while they lay side by side! Yes it is a turn on for guys to see girls dressed up cute and like little girls! I have seen some 16 and 17 year old girls with poofy easter dresses that were mid thigh length and they had lace socks and white mary jane shoes.I have found it is more of a turn on for guys when the girls have a diaper and plastic pants on under their dresses! I know my guy will take advantage of me because he knows i am like a little girl with my diaper and plastic pants on. What you should do is take one of your older sisters diaper and a pair of plastic pants and talk your girlfriend into wearing them under her dress,then take advantage of her.It would be a great turn on for you!

Posted by glennman on 2022-04-14 23:41:07

Mandi2, I think my sisters are going to wear normal dresses for Easter with their diapers under them. They will probably be short and about mid thigh. My older sister likes to show off her chest. My mom usually diapers my older sister and then has her diaper my younger sister. They get dressed right after being diapered. Both are planning to go to church with their boyfriends. Good to know your boyfriend will take advantage of you! Hope you really enjoy it and make him happy. I might try your idea and see if my girlfriend will try wearing a diaper. Either way I'll get turned on and take advantage of her.

Posted by FittingTreatment on 2022-04-17 10:29:27

Girls love to dress up and be little and babyish, and adults love to see girls that way. It's a perfect relationship.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-04-18 12:00:52

Hi glennman-How did it go with your sisters being diapered under their dresses yesterday? Did they act like little girls around their boyfriends? It was nice that their dresses were midthigh length as it makes their diapers and plastic pants easier to see!All of the tween and teen girls who were baptized at Easter vigil last saturday night were dressed as babies in their cute,poofy,white baptism dresses and bonnets and all had their cloth diaper and plastic pants on under their dresses. The majority of them had their diaper and plastic pants on under their easter dresses yesterday with their white bonnets to signify they were newly baptized. How did you come out with your girlfriend,did you get her to wear a diaper?Does she know about your sisters wearing diapers?If you could get her to wear them then her and your sisters could have a slumber party and the three of them wear them together! I wore a thick cloth diaper with my pink plastic pants over it and since it was cold here,i wore white rhumba tights over them with my poofy dress. My boyfriend saw them on me and got super aroused and got my dress off of me. He then took off my tights,got me to my knees and made me give him $%!@ for quite a while! He loved it! i didnt want to take off my diaper so we could make love as it was too much hassle.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-04-18 12:09:04

Fitting treatment- You are right! As i told glennman,all of the tween and teen girls that were baptized at Easter vigil last saturday night were all dressed as regular babies in cute,white,poofy,short sleeve,above the knees baptism dresses with bonnets,lace socks and white patent leather shoes and they all had a cloth diaper and plastic pants under their dresses with a white tee shirt as their top.Most of them had a pacifier around their necks,while some carried a baby bottle. In many parishes,the cloth diaper,plastic pants and tee shirt is the standard underwear worn under first communion dresses.