Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by FittingTreatment on 2022-04-18 17:27:07

Hi Mandy.

Your boyfriend sounds very lucky to have a girlfriend like you! Most boys and men get very turned on when they see older girls wearing diapers and acting babyish, so it is no surprise to hear that he undressed you and got you on your knees. Did you swallow as well? I know some girls don't like the taste, but they do eventually get used to it. In this case you were already undressed and had just your diaper on, but you might find yourself in situations where you are sneaking away to fool around where it isn't possible to get undressed, and in such cases swallowing will make sure your pretty dress doesn't get stained. When you are out with your boyfriend, do you have a pacifier that you suck on? I bet that would drive him crazy, seeing you suck on it.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-04-19 12:06:00

To Fitting Treatment-Yes,most boys do get very turned on when seeing older girls wearing diapers and acting babyish.I makes them feel powerful and dominant! Yes,i did swallow my boyfriends load as he likes me to do it.I got used to the taste of it a few years ago,so it is no big deal now.One of my close friends wore a cute pastel blue,poofy,above the knees dress with a size 8 pampers and blue plastic pants under it.Her boyfriend made her get on her knees and suck him and when he came she pulled back and some of his semen dripped on the front of her dress. I do have a few pacifiers,cute ones at that,that i do suck on sometimes when i am wearing a diaper and plastic pants.My boyfriend really loves it then!

Posted by glennman on 2022-04-24 18:47:11

Mandi2, My sisters wore their diapers under their dresses on Easter. This time my older sister diapered herself and then diapered my younger sister. They had short dresses but the diapers really didn't show. They did act mostly like little girls and their boyfriends loved it and took advantage of them. I asked my girlfriend about wearing a diaper and she said that she might try it but she didn't do it on Easter. I think she wants to talk to my sisters about it. She wore a short girlish dress that made her look younger and beautiful and acted like a little girl too. I had a hard time controlling myself and took advantage of her twice. She had me completely undress her which was kind of hard because she was wearing pantyhose but it was a really big turn on. Good to hear that your boyfriend was so turned on and loved the $%!@ you gave him. He should have taken off your diaper for you and then put it back on. You would have had even more fun!

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-04-26 13:10:08

Hi glennman,i am glad to hear that your sisters wore their diapers and plastic pants under their dresses on Easter! It was nice that they acted like little girls and that their boyfriends loved it!Do you know if their boyfriends made them give them give a blowjob in their diapers?I bet it was a real turn on for their boyfriends to take their diapers and plastic pants off of them and have sex with them! I would definitely pursue getting your girlfriend to wear diapers and plastic pants also.It would have been even better if your gf had diapers and plastic pants on under her dress instead of the pantyhose!Definitely have her talk to your sisters about wearing diapers and even maybe the three of them have a slumber party and your sisters and your gf wear diapers and plastic pants under their sleepwear! Or maybe your gf could borrow some of your older sisters diapers and plastic pants to try wearing for a while.How old is your girlfriend? Yes my boyfriend really loved the blowjob and didnt want to take my diaper and plastic pants off of me for it,he told me its even more of a turn on for him having me wear them while i am doing the bl--j-b. Keep me updated as to how you come out with your girlfriend and the diapers. Mandi2

Posted by glennman on 2022-05-05 01:16:24

Mandi2, I think my sisters had intercourse rather than $%!@. They came home tired but really happy and relaxed. They didn’t say anything about their diapers. My girlfriend said she would think about wearing a diaper but she is scared about someone finding out that she is wearing one. She likes to wear really feminine clothes and then have me undress her. It turns her on as much as it does me. She is the same age I am. Her birthday is one month after mine. I'm not sure she would want to have a slumber party with my sisters. Good to hear your boyfriend really had a good time. He’s a lucky guy.