Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-05-10 12:36:59

Hi glennman,it is great to hear that your sisters like wearing their diapers and plastic pants when they are with their boyfriends! It is a great turn on for their boyfriends i am sure! Have your sisters ever said how they feel wearing their diapers and plastic pants with their boyfriends?I feel cute and babyish when i am wearing my diapers and plastic pants and my guy loves thinking of me as a little girl and taking advantage of me!It is nice to hear that your girlfriend may start wearing the diapers and plastic pants.How old is your girlfriend? Tell her that if she decides to wear them,that she is only to wear the cloth diapers with the plastic pants over them.There are many websites that sell adult size cloth diapers and plastic pants and some of the plastic pants have cute girly prints on them! Are your sisters diapers pinned on with diaper pins or velcro?I think it is special that your oldest sister diapers the younger one.

Posted by glennman on 2022-05-14 17:08:27

Hi, Mandi2, My sister like wearing their diapers around their boyfriends because they turn them on and it makes them feel like hot girls. The boyfriends sure like them and know they can take advantage of them. My sisters don't always wear them when they leave the house but always wear them around their boyfriends. My younger sister said her boyfriend almost always has a bulge in his pants when she is wearing them. I think they have been using Velcro. My younger sister would rather have the older sister than our mother diaper her. My girlfriend is 16 years old and still considering whether she will wear diapers sometime. I understand it's taking a while to decide. She hasn't worn them since she was really little. We are still having a great time and this past weekend we dressed up to drive to her grandmothers. She seduced me twice, once on the drive there and once on the way back! Hope you have a good time with your boyfriend this weekend.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-05-21 23:54:37

Hi glennman-I have been busy this week so just now i am getting back to you!It is great to hear that your sisters like wearing their diapers and plastic pants around their boyfriends! and that their boyfriends know that they can take advantage of them!I can see where the diapers make them feel like hot girls,but most girls who wear them feel like little girls!It is great that your younger sisters boyfriend always gets an erection when she is wearing them.Most guys feel that their girls are like little girls when they are wearing their diapers and plastic pants and that gets them even more aroused! My boyfriend loves to take my dress off of me then run his hands over my diaper and plastic pants.Then he gets me to my knees and makes me give him $%!@ which makes him feel powerful and dominant over me. I like feeling like a submissive little girl while giving him the $%!@.He then takes off my plastic pants and diaper and we make love.It is nice that your younger sister prefers having her sister diaper her rather than your mom! It is what sisters are supposed to do. You should get both of your sisters to talk to your girlfriend about wearing diapers and have them let her try them on sometime and wear them for a while.It would be great to have your girlfriend in diapers and plastic pants as well as your sisters! I went to two First Communions last weekend and all of the little girls had diapers and plastic pants on under their dresses. The few teen girls that were in both classes also had diapers and plastic pants under their dresses as well.Two of the teen girls just had plastic pants under their dresses. One 16 year old girl had a size 8 pampers on under her dress with babyprint plastic pants over it,she looked so cute and little girlish.I am going to another first communion tomarrow for a 15 year old sister of a friend of mine.My friend told me they are putting diapers and plastic pants on her under her dress.It is nice that your gf seduced you twice.

Posted by glennman on 2022-05-22 12:32:18

Hi Mandi2, My sisters really like keeping their boyfriends turned on all the time because they know they will have a lot of sex that way. Wearing the diapers helps them keep their boyfriends turned on. It seems like they also feel little girlish wearing them, but the main reason is to make their boyfriends turned on. I'm not sure how dominant the boyfriends feel but my sisters are always submissive around them and will do just about anything for them. My older sister likes to take care of my younger sister and be protective of her and she is a lot faster at putting a diaper on her than our mother. My girlfriend is still considering if she will wear a diaper and my older sister has mentioned it to her. She really enjoys turning me on by what she wears and is good at it. She likes to tease me when she can see I have an erection in my pants but it is all in good fun. It is great that you and your boyfriend are so intimate. It sounds really special and he must really enjoy you in diapers. The teen boys must get excited seeing the teen girls in their dresses and diapers during the first communions. Maybe some of them get will get lucky. Hope you have a great Sunday at the communion ceremony.

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-05-23 00:03:48

Hi glennman,It is really nice that your sisters wear their diapers to turn their boyfriends on with!Your sisters should feel little girlish wearing their diapers as guys love it! When girls are submissive,their boyfriends can usually make them do anything they want them to do.My boyfriend likes to undress me down to my diapers and plastic pants then get me to my knees and make me give him $%!@. Your older sister is very loving id taking care of her younger sister! Does the older sister talk to the younger one while she is diapering her? Your two sisters should have a sleepover with your girlfriend and show her their diapers and plastic pants and tell her about how nice they are.They should have her try them on and wear them for a while.Does your girlfriend have any cute little girl style dresses?The teen boys do get excited seeing the teen girls in their pretty white outfits with their diapers and plastic pants underneath!Most of the girls in the class are the usual 2nd graders,but there are just a few teen girls also.The four teen girls that were in the class today were from 14 to 16.All four had a 10 ply thick cloth diaper on,pinned on them with baby diaper pins.3 of the four had white blousy fitting plastic pants over their diaper and the fourth girl,a 16 year old had babyprint plastic pants over her diaper that her parents especially bought for her to wear over her diaper.All four of them looked very cute and pure in their outfits! I had my diaper and plastic pants on under a dress and after the ceremony,my boyfriend went parking and he really took advantage of me!