Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls: How old were you when you first saw a penis?

Brothers $%!@

Posted by Kim123 on 2003-07-28 23:05:18

I saw my brother's $%!@ when I was like 3 years old when he was born and I would bathe with him and feel it and when i was about 9 and he was 6 I was curious about it and he would sleep naked and I'd feel it and play with it but now I see it almost everyday cause we see each other naked and the only time i come close to that thing is when I'm trying to hurt him

Posted by Anna-Lee on 2003-07-30 14:51:34

Yeah, Kim, it is even neater to be able to play with your brother's wiener, rather than just look at it!! I know what you mean about trying to hurt him. LOL. When my brother was really annoying to me, I stopped him cold several times by hurting him down there!! And even better of course, he could NEVER do that to me!! He He He!!!

Did you use that on him often? Anna Lee

========== In Reply To ========== I saw my brother's $%!@ when I was like 3 years old when he was born and I would bathe with him and feel it and when i was about 9 and he was 6 I was curious about it and he would sleep naked and I'd feel it and play with it but now I see it almost everyday cause we see each other naked and the only time i come close to that thing is when I'm trying to hurt him

Posted by Kim123 on 2003-07-31 22:06:45

Yeah I used it a lot, it's my best strategy, lol!

========== In Reply To ========== Yeah, Kim, it is even neater to be able to play with your brother's wiener, rather than just look at it!! I know what you mean about trying to hurt him. LOL. When my brother was really annoying to me, I stopped him cold several times by hurting him down there!! And even better of course, he could NEVER do that to me!! He He He!!!

Did you use that on him often? Anna Lee

Posted by Anna-Lee on 2003-08-01 15:39:18

It IS a great strategy, Kim! lol

I just love the way d!cks look when they get hard, don't you?

Have you ever seen another boys d!ck besides your brother's, either in real life, or on TV, or both?

I've seen 4 d!cks on TV -- 3 babies and one 4-year-old boy's. But I've never seen a girl's pu$$y on TV!! I also saw a 9-year-old's d!ck, besides my brother and 2 cousins. This was a neighbor boy. We decided to go swimming in his pool. I already had my swimsuit on under my clothes, so I just took off my clothes. But he didn't have his swim trunks on yet, so when he took off his underpants in front of me, he cupped his left hand over his d!ck so I wouldn't see it. But lucky for me, as he tried to slip his trunks on with his right hand only, they got all tangled up, so he had to use his left hand too, and that let me see his d!ck. But he NEVER got to see me naked!! He He He!!! Bye. Anna Lee

========== In Reply To ========== Yeah I used it a lot, it's my best strategy, lol!

Posted by Kim123 on 2003-10-14 16:36:46

I saw my brother get hard the other day when he was in the bathroom taking a shower when me and my friend walked in on him because she said she has never seen a $%!@. So I was like ok, here u go and he just got out and had a towel over him but i ripped it off him and he got hard. So I grabbed it and I was like here and i pulled my brother by his $%!@ towards my friend while je was just struggling to get his towel then we left.

Yes i have seen other people naked other than my brother. i saw the boy i babysit (my next door neighbor because he didnt know i was at his house yet and he yelled out mom, wheres some underwear right when i walked in giving me a full view of his $%!@. I also saw 3 cousins naked (6, 13, and 16), and 1 time i walked into the wrong locker room at a gym and no one was in there so i got naked when about 15 naked 13 y o boys ran in from a swimming class and they all saw me and most got erections, i quickly put on my panties and bra and ran out. Thats about it i think.... ========== In Reply To ========== It IS a great strategy, Kim! lol

I just love the way d!cks look when they get hard, don't you?

Have you ever seen another boys d!ck besides your brother's, either in real life, or on TV, or both?

I've seen 4 d!cks on TV -- 3 babies and one 4-year-old boy's. But I've never seen a girl's pu$$y on TV!! I also saw a 9-year-old's d!ck, besides my brother and 2 cousins. This was a neighbor boy. We decided to go swimming in his pool. I already had my swimsuit on under my clothes, so I just took off my clothes. But he didn't have his swim trunks on yet, so when he took off his underpants in front of me, he cupped his left hand over his d!ck so I wouldn't see it. But lucky for me, as he tried to slip his trunks on with his right hand only, they got all tangled up, so he had to use his left hand too, and that let me see his d!ck. But he NEVER got to see me naked!! He He He!!! Bye. Anna Lee