Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by mini boy on 2014-05-10 11:44:35

I would have loved to have talked with the boys mother about his upbringing, however this would not have been appropriate. Maybe I will see them again in the shopping centre.

The interesting thing was that my mother did not believe in stockings. She thought that a boys legs must be kept bare. She always favoured white pelerine socks and ankle socks with frills around the top, always worn with Mary Jane sandals. I wore my ankle socks with various summer dresses. Most of which barely covered my panties or on quite a few occassions nappies and plastic pants.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-10 14:57:01

More like a young child than an older girl.

I plan to make an attempt to talk to this young woman I saw and let her know I have a young man in need of some "harness discipline"

Posted by mini boy on 2014-05-15 12:41:56

You are right Tawse Lady

I was always treated in a young fashion, my classic outfit was a white short sleeved blouse, lace rumba panties, white pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals.

My panties were sometimes swapped for nappies and plastic pants. I was also kept on a harness and reins at all times until I was 8 years old and thereafter at regular intervals until I was about 14. This was for discipline purposes and was intensely humiliating, particularly when accompanied by my visible nappies and plastic pants under my skirt. With reddened clearly slapped thighs fully visible.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-15 15:21:03

I can imagine being in harness in that outfit would be very humiliating. Your mother stopped using the harness when you turned 14? I wonder why? It seems that maybe at home it would have been appproriatte

Posted by mini boy on 2014-05-21 13:15:06

Tawse lady there was a brief period when I was 15 when I had to go back into my harness and reins.

Though I still regularly wore nappies and plastic pants after a smack bottom and at night. I did however sometimes have to wear a wrist strap with a lead attachment when out with my mother. This was all part of the acceptance of my mothers authority over me and was more discreet than the harness and reins.

When I was literally let off the leash it was always a great relief, even though I would be running around in my little miniskirt and panties etc.

My mother always believed that harness and reins were good training for my obedience and control. It encourages exemplary behavior.