Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-06-14 22:06:51

Good for them. It was what you deserved

Posted by mini boy on 2014-07-03 18:46:15

Tawse lady

My mother usually believed that prevention was better than a mess, so she used to milk me to ejaculation again and again until nothing happened. I was then bare bottom strapped or caned and put in nappies and plastic pants.

I was then put in a little cotton dress or cute little rompers followed by my wrist leash or full baby harness and taken out for some fresh air.

Posted by PatinNJ on 2014-07-06 04:47:29

May I ask how you would deal with this?

Posted by mini boy on 2014-07-12 14:42:34

Tawse lady

Thought you might enjoy the reminiscence I related elsewhere to badboy.

Your upbringing is very reminiscent of mine, other than for me it was always females disciplining me, mother Aunt, tutor and mothers friends.

It was always over my mothers lap for my spanking and strapping and over the back of a sofa when I was caned. It was only to school that I was allowed minuscule tight shorts, even then they were worn over panties. I even sometimes wore white pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals to school as well.

Like yourself, my panties were checked for marks. If any were found I was spanked and put into nappies and plastic pants and until quite old a hand made leather baby harness and reins.

The log basket intrigues me. I used to be put into a specially made wooden babies high chair. This had a ridge on the seat to ensure a degree of discomfit when my well-spanked buttocks made contact. When in this seat the crotch divider made my bare legs splay out into a V. So when I inevitably fidgeted with discomfort my bare thighs received the attention of a leather strap.

In summary I was brought up under a very strict regime of spankings, petticoat discipline and regression therapy (Put in nappies etc).

This discipline went on until I was about 25. Indeed when I left school at 18 I was not allowed trousers at all. I wore short skirts and panties, also little girl style dresses all the time. I was also still caned for the slightest misbehavior.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-07-12 16:22:03

How sweet. I think a boy like you needed the discipline. May i ask why it stopped at 25? It seems like a boy that has been kept in diaper and panties all that time would need further discipline.