Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by redharness on 2015-08-19 20:54:46

Well thank goodness you were not the one holding my leash!

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-08-20 14:29:00

You are probably very lucky I wasn't. I would not have tolerated any of the nonsense. I am sure you would have learned quickly to not tug on your reins and play games.

Posted by mini boy on 2015-08-20 19:01:19

I remember when I was about 14 my mother took me out for a walk to get some fresh air. For safety purposes I was in a light blue leather harness and reins. My bottom was covered in little nappies and plastic pants and I was wearing a short skirt, blouse, white pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals.

I must have been fractious as my mother had to strap my thighs and smack them as well. She told me any more nonsense pulling on your reins and fiddling with the hem of your skirt and I will remove your nappies and strap your bare bottom. We reached my aunts and my mother said miniboy has been very naughty and defiant pulling on his reins and fiddling with his clothes. He needs a sound spanking. My mother then removed my nappies and I had to go over her lap. She started by spanking my bottom by hand followed by the strap. This carried on despite me writhing around and crying saying I promise to be a good boy. After my strapping I was put back in fresh nappies and plastic pants. I then had to sit in a made up wooden high chair. This allowed my bare legs to dangle down. My mother took the opportunity to strap my bare legs, bringing me a fresh wave of discomfort and tears.

I was then fed from a baby bottle and spoon fed baby food. I was then put in a play pen for an hour whilst my mother chatted with my aunt. Afterwards I was put back on my harness and reins and walked home.

Posted by redharness on 2015-08-20 19:58:46

well yes I did learn not to tug on my leash. But it's hard not to. The leash is so restrictive and controlling. It was very frustrating being buckled in my harness. It was impossible to get out of it. I learned very quickly that was the way it was designed. Mom put it on and mom took it off. She decided when it was time to come off. I learned how to"heel" at the slightest tightening of my leash. A slight tug meant to slow or stop. It was hard to be submissive. The harness and leash took away all my freedom and limited my ability to cure my curiosity. It depended on where we were. In the mall while shopping,I found it very boring to remain still while my mom looked thru racks of clothing, or in the shoe store as she shopped for shoes for both her and myself. Outings like the zoo were so exciting,but I wanted to run to areas of my interest and curiosity. Mom was more understanding and calmly pulled me back and told me to slow down and have more patients... The same when we went to the stock show and rodeo. Large crowds were always present and she was very focused at keeping me close by as we walked the grounds. There too I had such an urge to pull and run. The tug backs were much sharper But in the mall, I was to follow and be obedient as she and her friends shopped. Yes it took quite a while to learn to walk in a harness and obey mom's commands with the leash. I didn't like it but I learned how to do it. I looked forward to the day when I no longer would be controlled by my harness and leash.

Posted by mini boy on 2015-09-21 20:43:28

This sort of treatment was standard for me. Constant petticoat discipline backed up with regular babying.

This was backed up with regular spankings.