Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-08-14 21:24:25

I can imagine you were embarrassed.

Posted by mini boy on 2015-08-15 17:25:28

Hi redharness

I can remember the special outings, when even in my teens I was put in a harness and reins. I can still recall the smell of the leather and the feel of helplessness when the harness was put on me. This was particularly the case as I would be wearing nappies and plastic pants as well under a short mini skirt. The humiliation I felt was intense to say the least.

If I pulled on my reins, my mother used to flick them across the back of my bare thighs or slap the inside of my thighs with her hand.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-08-15 23:05:54

Well she might have well used the leather to raise a few stripes on your legs

Posted by redharness on 2015-08-19 07:32:22

Yes I still recall the leather smell. It was probably the only good thing about being strapped in my harness. My mum was pretty tolerant with me. I did tug and pull a lot and the only thing she did was pull back with sometimes a a strong "Stop it!" She knew she had full control of me. I did get some slaps on the hand if I reached back to mess with the buckles. It didn't do me any good. There was no way I could open them. I learned to live within the limits of my leash,but I always wished that just once I could have "won" and slipped out of it. That fantasy never happened.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-08-19 14:14:10

You would have only tugged and pulled like that with me one time. You would not have had to worry about the reins on your legs because my strap would have been across your bare bottom.