Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-09-25 14:53:43

It is good your mother had you under control. I am glad you learned quickly.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-09-25 14:54:24

Good for your mother on that one.

Posted by J B Whittlespoon on 2015-09-25 16:04:07

Mine had me in line about from the start as I tried my best to avoid getting in trouble with her. And I di do well except for a few times.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-09-25 20:01:50

Good for her but some children will try to push the limists

Posted by mini boy on 2015-10-10 12:20:39

Hi Tawse lady I used to spend time with my aunt as well. I thought you might be interested in this typical discipline and humiliation session.

My aunt would just dress me in nappies and plastic pants. The plastic pants were deliberately tight and uncomfortable. I appeared before my aunts friends when dressed like this. I had to allow them to "Check my nappies" Each woman took my plastic pants down squeezed and patted my thick nappies. My plastic pants were then pulled up tightly after each check. After going the rounds I was stripped naked.

Comments raised on my hairless pubic area. My mother preferred the toddler look. I was then told to bend over the sofa with my legs wide apart. To amuse my aunts guests a rubber plug was inserted into my anus. This had a long pink ribbon attached to the back. This enhanced an extreme feeling of humiliation and discomfort. I had to trot around the room and do exercises such as press ups whilst my aunts friends pulled on the ribbon.

After a bit I would be told that it is time for my correction. The butt plug was pulled out of my anus and I went over the back of a chair in the middle of the room with all these ladies looking. I was then caned on my bare bottom. Each lady gave me two strokes of the cane, which meant 12 strokes from them. My aunt then gave me 6 extra strokes. They all enjoyed the tears.

I then had a ginger root inserted into my anus and was put back in tight nappies and plastic pants. They all enjoyed the fresh wave of tears. After an hour or so my nappy were removed and the root pulled out. I was then given an enema, which I had to release into a potty in front of my aunts friends. My bare and very sore bottom was then spanked by hand producing yet another wave of tears. All this for the entertainment of my aunts guests and for my "own good".