Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-10-10 13:29:17

How delicious. Plugged as well. Oh My. I would have the ginger root in you from the start. Ot is always for your own good. What time was your bedtime?

Posted by mini boy on 2015-10-10 15:52:28

The butt plug with the long pink ribbon tied to it was supremely humiliating as well as uncomfortable. The next day I was allowed panties under a short summer dress. But the condition for this generosity was that my butt plug was reinserted into my anus with the long pink ribbon trailing out of the back of my dress. This was most embarrassing when my aunt took me for a walk. This was naturally the aim. I was told it was good for me. My sun dress only came half way down my buttocks exposing my frilly panties with the pink ribbon coming out of the bottom of my panties. It made a wonderful conversation piece.

My aunt was very strict indeed, if possible even more so than my mother. The ginger root was used as part of my aunts disciplinary arsenal. When I went to bed at 4.30 in the afternoon I was put back in tight nappies and plastic pants and put in a cot on a rubber sheet. My wrists and ankles were buckled to the bars at the sides of the cot. My aunt believed in tears before bed time so when I was like this she strapped the inside of my thighs to induce a fresh wave of tears as her guests laughed whilst watching me.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-10-11 14:34:05

Oh My, a 4: 30 bedtime. I do not disagree with your aunt about tears at bedtime. Did she leave you plugged at night?

Posted by mini boy on 2015-10-17 09:24:41

Hi Tawse lady

My aunt always thought that a constant sense of vulnerability and discomfort is vital for a boy so after purging me with an enema a butt plug would stay in place almost all the time, including at night. This combined with nappies and plastic pants and having my ankles and wrists tied to the railings of my cot and rubber sheets made for a very uncomfortable night. This was even more extreme than when with my mother.

Naturally the discomfort increased as I always wet my nappies at night. In the morning I was stripped naked and given a cleansing cold shower in preparation for another day of very strict discipline and humiliation. My butt plug was removed before my shower and after a purgative I had to sit on a potty until I had defecated. I was then cleansed and the butt plug reinserted. I was then made to perform PT exercises in the nude with just the butt plug.

Posted by mini boy on 2015-10-24 10:39:48

To allow my buttocks to recover i.e to increase their sensitivity for correction my aunt would move to different parts of my body, so the next day my aunt choose to strap the palms of my hands.