Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-21 15:41:16

I think changing from the harness to a wrist strap in public for a boy that age is a good idea. Just following Mummy along as she clicks down the sidewalk in her high heels.

The harness at home is a good idea though because a boy will still be where you left him is secured. I like hours of corner time and a harness might be good for that

Posted by mini boy on 2014-05-24 12:21:09

Tawse Lady

I was "Lucky" when I grew up in that my mother was friends with the proprietor of an exclusive baby and toddler store who used to make hand made leather toddler harnesses and reins. As they were hand made, a harness and reins always fitted me no matter the age.

The other "lucky" thing was that this same lady could supply hand made baby furniture and an over sized high chair was made for me to sit in if I was naughty. The design meant I could be fastened in place with my bare legs dangling helplessly. This allowed my mother to slap my legs at leisure. This was my naughty chair and was placed in a prominent position. Also the chair was rather uncomfortable when I had a sore bottom after a strapping. I was sometimes put in the chair for up to a couple of hours to think about my naughtiness as my mother put it.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-24 14:33:48

How cute, How long did these punishment go on for?

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-05-24 14:58:58

Did your mother have a babysitter for you if she had to go out? I might have liked to have that job with you being in reins

Posted by mini boy on 2014-05-24 15:51:33

Well I used to have to sit in my naughty chair after a spanking until I was about 16. By then it was a very tight fit. When I was in the chair I often just used to wear nappies and plastic pants. It was always embarrassing when seen by my mothers friends in the chair. They used to pinch my cheeks, ruffle my hair and lift up my plastic pants to check my nappies. I had to sit still while this occurred if I fidgeted my legs were immediately smacked.

My cousin used to baby sit me. She was about three years older than me. I was always changed into nappies and plastic pants when she sat me. She also had me over her lap almost every time she baby sat me in order to smack my bottom.

Yes she also enjoyed taking me out when I was wearing my full harness and reins as well as my wrist strap and lead. I remember being told when I was 15 that I was a little immature boy so my treatment was for my own good.