Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2015-10-24 14:56:33

I have also used the tawse on the palms. Very effective.

Posted by mini boy on 2015-11-18 14:35:50

Hi Tawse lady

When my bottom had recovered its sensitivity. My aunt quickly had me lying flat along a bench to strap my buttocks. Apparently I had shown a bad attitude. After the lengthy strapping she employed the ginger fig. It stayed in my anus for a couple of hours. The ginger juice stung like mad. This was while I was having corner time kneeling in a bowl of hard peas with my bare bottom stuck in the air. It was almost impossible not to fidget with discomfort, however my aunt said you need more self control, so every time she caught me fidgeting she gave me one cut with her cane across my strapped buttocks. I must have received about 15 cuts in all.

At the end of the time a butt plug was reinserted into my anus and aunty put me in nappies and extra frilly plastic pants a bonnet, very short little girl dress with my nappies fully revealed. Then she put me on my baby harness and reins to take me for a walk in the park and meet her friend.

Posted by obedientone on 2015-12-29 15:17:59

anyone who would like to correspond about being a spanked male in a femdom world might want to drop a line to: persprive at hush mail dot com all one word

Posted by mini boy on 2016-07-28 18:14:10

Hi Tawse Lady

Are you still around I miss relating my disciplinary and humiliation experience when growing up.