Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by mini boy on 2014-06-01 13:07:57

Hi Tawse Lady

Enemas were one of the few things I did not experience when growing up. However as I have mentioned elsewhere I was certainly put in nappies (Diapers) on a fairly regular basis.

I always wore nappies and tough plastic pants at night as a hygiene and chastity device. I was also put in nappies after a spanking and sometimes for long car journeys etc.

When my harness and reins were used on me I always wore nappies and plastic pants.

Posted by carg85 on 2014-06-01 15:26:05

Hi Mini Boy, sorry for barging in on the conversation, but I wondered how the nappies and plastic pants functioned as a chastity device. Were you just forbidden taking them off, or couldn't you take them off, e.g. because they locked?

Posted by mini boy on 2014-06-01 17:29:51

Hi carg85

I was forbidden to take them off. It was very obvious if I had touched and disturbed them. If I fiddled with my nappies and plastic pants I was spanked.

I think on reflection it was more to do with the mess as opposed to any moral objection, as a couple of times I did ejaculate into my nappy and nothing was done about it. It was also to do with the control over me.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2014-06-05 05:36:09

I would think ejaculation in your diaper would be dealt with.

Posted by mini boy on 2014-06-14 16:13:41

I would be strapped for making a mess. Then be kept in nappies and plastic pants during the day as well. I would then have to sit in a specially made over sized babies high chair for the day and be fed via a feeder. On occassions such as this I would also be put in rompers.