Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by Dazo on 2015-05-06 02:12:59

You should NEVER spank a child on their genitals. The area is too sensitive to damage. This is doubly true for a boys testicles.

You have NO control over the injury or pain that you inflict and it does not matter how hard or soft you say you spank. Even a very soft impact can be excruciatingly painful if one of the testicles is accidently trapped or crushed.

Women have no idea what a strike to the balls does to a male, nor do females have any idea of the type of pain that it can cause, only that they know it is incapacitating.

Spanking a boy on his genitals will cause injury and that is abuse.

$%!@ whipping a female, like breast whipping is an S&M punishment, not child discipline.

The only safe place to spank a child is on their bottom. The buttocks are a padded area of muscle with no vital organs to damage. Spanking the bottom causes pain but you can control the level of pain you inflict that you cannot control if you strike anywhere else.

It sickens me the number of sadistic women who think that it is acceptable to control/discipline males by inflicting pain on a males testicles.

The ONLY time this is acceptable is in mutually concentual DBSM!

Either this poll is some kind of punishment fantasy or the people who support this sort of punishment simply enjoy being cruel to their kids!

Posted by Sally3 on 2015-05-06 12:02:03

I absolutely agree with Dazo on this. Not for children and never for males.

Posted by analee on 2015-05-07 00:00:33

Completely agree. I dont really belief this happens except in cases where the parent is clearly abusive. It's too sensitive an area there, and theres no need for it.

If you cannot punish a girl properly on her bottom, then youre doing it wrong. It's plenty embarrassing and painful. Leave the $%!@ spanking to her bf when she grows up.

Posted by MommyEva on 2015-05-07 12:49:37

Corporal punishment is about pain. Spanking the genitals is very painful and it is also a shaming experience. Shame and pain together is a great way to teach children to behave, to be obedient.

You can not control the "level of pain" inflicted just because you spank on the buttocks. The control is always subjective and has to do with how hard, how long, with what, when and so on. You never know what someone else experience.

Posted by Sally3 on 2015-05-07 13:34:49

There is plenty of shame and pain in a bare bottom spanking, a time-honored and safe method of punishing a child. It's true that even that requires judgment, moderation, and love on the parent's part but that's no reason for equating it with what the poll proposes. Why resort to a practice that is dangerous and undoubtedly and seriously illegal. You risk either losing your children as an unfit parent or losing the prospect of having grandchildren in the future. Or both.

I am not at all opposed to spanking of children or adult females in the right circumstances. And I know that there is much fantasy in these polls and some of the responses to them. But even as fantasy, this is just sick.