Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-23 17:09:54

Hi awayness,

Thanks, I'm certainly trying to let go.

Here's my latest update.

I wanted to start this post by "things are returning to normal", as one would do after the vacations, but I don't know of "normal" can apply to my life.

Few days ago I got spanked because it was 8:05 p.m. and I still had my skirt on. It's a good thing that as soon as mom told me what time it was, I quickly undressed (I wore a tube top, so I could get it and my skirt off in one go) and assumed a spanking position, before she told me to do it. Mom likes this sort of obedience and she is more lenient when I accept my punishment like this. After that I began to undress at least 10 minutes before 8 o'clock, just to be safe. The good news is that now I don't really feel embarrassed when I'm naked in front of mom, especially when I don't have to spread my legs.

I've been $%!@ing too. Twice I asked for it, but then mom said that temporarily she would impose more control, so these days she tells me when to $%!@e. Usually, she inspects me first, she began doing this at least once every day, asks me how I feel and then she makes a decision. I'm definitely having more orgasms this way, because I would have waited for longer before asking. It takes me a while to get horny enough to override my embarrassment, so this stricter control is better for me. Mom also chooses how I will $%!@e and so far, apart from rubbing my $%!@ with my fingers, I've also been humping stuff and using a water jet from the bidet and the shower head. I'm slowly getting better at controlling my orgasms, that is, recognizing that edge.

Not much has happened, except that Kelly visited us. She had some business in our city and came to stay with us for three days. Kelly brought some clothes that she had made for me, so, in the short time when I'm allowed to wear clothes, I wore her creations. First afternoon I wore a ruffle skirt that measures 4 inches in total and this one provided more cover than the others. Next day I had sort of a hula skirt, but those strings were few and far in between, so I was quite exposed and then I had a see-thru dress. Of course, after 8 I still had to be naked.

There was one stupid thing I did, that almost got me spanked again. Mom told me to get a thinner blanket for Kelly, because Kelly was too hot on the previous night. So, I went to Kelly's room, but when I left the blanket, I couldn't help but notice that Kelly's bag was open. And I saw a pink dildo, it was impossible to miss. I should have just left the room, but I was gripped by curiosity. I know how my $%!@ smells and I felt Jessie's scent and I have to admit that I like both of these. I often sniff and lick my fingers when I'm wet., especially if I'm $%!@ing. So, I picked up the dildo and went on sniffing. It smelled the same as that lube that they use when taking my temperature, but there was something else there. I wanted to compare this with the scent of my $%!@, so I went to touch myself with my other hand and this is how mom caught me - touching my $%!@ and sniffing Kelly's dildo.

I apologized immediately, explained that I was only interested in the smells and I was sure that I would get punished, I knelt on the bed and bent over. It was after 8, so at least I didn't have to worry about undressing. But mom only checked how wet I was and then put a hand on my shoulder and led me downstairs. I had to stand in front of mom and Kelly and explain one more time what I was doing. And I apologized, several times.

Mom and Kelly whispered something to each other and then mom laid down my options. Mom's idea was to punish me, this time with a mildly bruised chilly inserted in my butt. She felt that I needed to get a more serious punishment for the first time in my life, because taking someone's private things without asking is a serious offense. But Kelly didn't mind and she thought that I was overly curious simply because I was horny and she had another idea. So, her and mom agreed that if I would $%!@e in front of them and have an orgasm in less than 3 minutes, they would let me go. I agreed to this.

I wasn't even given some time to prepare, mom just set countdown timer on her phone and gave me the signal to start. I really was a little horny, I changed my stance, spread my legs a little to give myself better access and I began to play with my $%!@. I had no clue if I could do it in less than three minutes, but I closed my eyes and gave it my best. I climaxed so hard I almost lost my balance and fortunately I did it with some time to spare, so I wasn't punished.

After Kelly left, I got back to wearing more "normal" clothes, that is, up until quarter to 8. I'm now much more careful not to get punished for something, because I really fear that the next time I'll get a chilly or ginger root up my anus.

Posted by CherryFlower on 2023-09-24 23:27:11

I think switching back and forth between wearing clothes and being nude at home would cause more problems than it's worth because the act of being forced to undress at certain times can be embarrassing. It's harder to get used to being nude when it isn't a permanent thing. In the long run, it would be less embarrassing to just voluntarily stay nude all the time.

Posted by vicki03 on 2023-09-26 15:13:17

Hi again Melissa, I am so glad that you made this big step! Welcome to the world of pleasure :) There is sooo much more that you can and should learn :)) But it is good that you learn already to stop before c.umming, that's a good skill. I hope that you get rid soon of what shyness you have left and become free and proud of your body. Of course CherryFlower is right - there is no need to care about time to undress, you can just undress as soon as you come home and dress only for leaving. Is this how Jessie does already? BTW it is good if you try to m.asturbate together, you can learn something from her and anyway it is more interesting and arousing to have another person beside, horny and getting pleasure :)

So in short, it is not "things are returning to normal", it is "things are coming to good and better" :) Please let us know how it goes more.

Posted by awayness on 2023-09-26 17:34:13

Great to hear that you are getting more orgasms! That is definitely the goal, and your family seems focused on helping you get there. So lucky! If you're so curious about the different smells, maybe you need to spend more time with your nose up against everyone's genitals. That kind of curiosity is natural and it should be satisfied.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-27 17:49:58

Hi all,

Melissa's mom here, I'll answer these, but first I want to thank you for your nice comments. You gave me some ideas and you helped my daughter during this journey.

I did think about making Melissa go naked all of the time at home and I talked a lot about this with my sister and Kelly. The thing is, Melissa is a wonderful girl, if I can say so myself. She is smart, well-behaved and obedient, but she is also gentle and delicate and unfortunately, a little stubborn. If I took her to a busy mall and told her to strip naked, she would do it, but obviously I won't make her do something that would be so hard on her. I knew that if I just took away her clothes while indoors, she would most likely hate the experience. We were fortunate to hook her up with Jessie and made a plan for the whole vacation. We didn't want to push her too hard, but just enough to point her into the right direction. And I think it worked out nicely, we've achieved a sort of a balance that both me and my daughter like.

Jessie's rules at home are the same at the ones she had during out vacation, that is, there are no strict rules as long as she spends enough time naked. Her mom relaxed the rules when Jessie had adjusted to being naked and I might do the same thing with my daughter. This means that Jessie can wear whatever she wants, as long as it's not some clothes that suffocates her privates, like underwear and pants. She can wear a long dress when she feels like it. But if she keeps doing that all of the time, she will get a warning and then a punishment. In practice, she is naked about 3/4 of the time, excluding the time spent in bed. But, time is not the only measure, Jessie is expected to get naked at her grandparents' home, at homes of some of her mom's friends, in front of some guests, etc. So, Jessie has to choose to be naked on her own, even if it feels a little embarrassing and sometimes she looks really cute when doing that, like she isn't sure that she is doing the right thing. Of course, she still needs to obey if her mom tells her to do something.

For now I want to get my daughter used to $%!@ion and I think she should get more experience doing it on her own. Then we will see ;)