Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-20 17:35:10

Hi all,

Here is the next part of my vacation story.

Soon after we had arrived at my aunt's place, Jessie's mother called and said that she had flu-like symptoms. This prompted my aunt and my mom to start asking Jessie and then me about our health. We both felt fine and I really hoped that it wouldn't come to taking our temperatures. Because, unlike normal people, my mom never takes my temperature in the normal way. She says that the only accurate way to measure the temperature is with a rectal thermometer. I do not want anyone to know about this and I wouldn't have even written about it if mom didn't make me.

Then Kelly appeared carrying a thermometer and I felt mortified. But Jessie just removed her dress and lay down on her stomach. So, at least I'm not the only one. When it was my turn, I lifted my dress and started bending over, but my aunt said that I should get completely naked. As I did this, Jessie said that she also had to undress completely when her mom was checking her temperature. She even does it when she takes the temperature herself. So, mom adopted this rule for me right then.

Our temperatures were normal, but all three women agreed that the two of us should be checked regularly over the next few days and this is what happened. I had my temperature taken 3 times each day for 4 days. Since Jessie was older and her mom lets her take her own temperature, she did it mostly herself and she was also shown how to take mine, so she could do it in the mornings and evenings in our room. Unfortunately for me, I had to lie on my back and lift and spread my legs high up, this is the most embarrassing position. My mom made this rule so that it would be easier for Jessie to insert the thermometer.

I mentioned that we were required to check our bodies for ticks often. Most of the time Jessie was checking me and I had to check her, but twice Kelly was with us, completely naked as well. I know that this was important, twice I found a tick on Jessie's body that was not yet attached, but Jessie was quite meticulous and had to check every part of my body. I've never heard of ticks attaching to private parts, but I had to spread my legs each time.

In the beginning me and Jessie were even encouraged to take showers together and we did that many times.

During our stay at my aunt's place, my usual inspections and photo sessions continued. Mom even made an effort to position myself and the camera the same way as at home. On the first Saturday, she had me undressed, took a few pictures, then compared them with the previous ones, then shot some more. Then someone convinced Jessie to photo-bomb us (she was bottomless at this time, but still ended up in our photos that way). All-in-all, it took more then an hour.

But at least I found out that I'm not alone, Jessie's mom does a similar thing, except for the photos. So, me and Jessie went through each session together and I was glad I was not alone.

Jessie was checked often if her $%!@ needed shaving and every few days one of the adult women would shave her. As I already mentioned, Jessie has the same rule as me, we are not allowed any pubic hair.

I also mentioned previously what me and Jessie were given the right to inspect each other's pussies. I had asked Jessie to spread her legs only a few times, but she did this to me daily, or even multiple times each day. I didn't mind showing my $%!@ to her, in fact, when we were alone and I was more relaxed, I even found it strangely exciting. I also didn't mind that she had this power over me (and I felt ashamed of doing the same to her), but I was often embarrassed when Jessie went and told the others, often in great detail, how I looked like. Jessie did this whenever she saw that my $%!@ was even a little moist.

As you can imagine, being the center of attention and having your $%!@ on full display, not to mention having a thermometer inserted into your anus, is much worse than simply being naked. I'm still embarrassed even if I just have to spread my legs for a quick look, but I guess it's not bad as it used to be. But, after a while, when I was alone with Jessie I still felt embarrassed when she examined my $%!@ from up close, but then, this also started to feel exciting in a way.

Posted by awayness on 2023-08-20 18:16:47

Thanks for clarifying on those rules I couldn't remember. It sounds like things are progressing quite nicely. I must agree that internal bodily temperature taking is better, however I think vaginal temperature is ideal for us girls. Also ticks can absolutely be found on genitals. It even happened on that show House. Thorough checking is important. I'm glad you hear that you are starting to get used to all of this exposure, it is important that everybody knows what your $%!@ looks like, smells like, feels like. It is not a private part, it's a public part!

Posted by mike_T on 2023-08-20 20:29:28

Hi melissa, you might not like , but is important to check full body and it needs to be over a naked body. Since you were hiking is important to recheck your body.

I hope Jessie's mother gets better soon, but the other side, you have more time to enjoy with Jessie

Posted by vicki03 on 2023-08-20 20:35:18

Thank you Melissa for the explaining, and I am glad that you get used to nudity and specially that you start to feel exciting when showing Jessie your p.ussy. (I put dots in such words coz this site censors them for unregistered users) But I see that you still use words like bad or worse when talking about your lifestyle changes. Maybe your mom and aunt notice that too and explain too that it does only harm!

Posted by awayness on 2023-08-21 19:34:17

I must totally agree with Vicki. I wonder what should be done to help turn this into a more positive experience for you. Would be such a waste if you didn't enjoy it. I wonder if there are therapists who specialize in this sort of thing.