Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by mike_T on 2023-08-16 18:13:20

I love those bikinis vicki03 had shown.

Melissa, I think a girl should not be fixing her hem everytime, it just look a bit odd, letter just fix it when necessary, like you mom told you.

I feel a bit disappointed that you were looking for pants or shorts for a hike after receiving rules to not cover so much, wear a dress is perfectly ok for hiking. Beside panties and bras are not need as regular basics, in nature, not wearing panties it's even more important, since it would let you pee without an hassle. I also hope that you learned from your punishment to not question your mom authority and her choosing clothes for you.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-19 15:23:49

Hi all,

Thank you for your comments and advices.

awayness,

I had a rule that I was not allowed to cover myself if I wore something too short, which was usually the case with my nightwear, but this was the first time that I was also disallowed to correct my clothing.

I am becoming more adjusted to nudity, but still, being naked outdoors doesn't feel comfortable. My mom, my aunt, Kelly and Jessie all keep telling me that I will adjust and that this is right for me. I want to believe them, but I can see that even Jessie often feels nervous when she is exposed during our hikes. She turns to check as soon as she hears leaves rustling.

vicki03,

I believe you meant well, but I wish you haven't said that about spanking. This issue was discussed during our group video call (as a rule, I'm naked during these calls) and after hearing everyone (except me), mom decided that I should still be allowed to express my opinion, but that I should be spanked if I complain excessively. It is unusual for my mom to have these vague rules and I fear that my buttocks will suffer more because of it. But, I was again encouraged to be completely honest and open when I post on this forum.

My aunt has a girlfriend (Kelly), my mom has been single since my dad left, many years ago. Jessie's parents are still married, but they are separated, her father works and lives abroad. He does not approve of nudity, nor revealing clothing, Jessie wears long dresses when he comes home, but this does not happen often. So, yes, in a way it's women only for now.

Mom does not have power over Kelly, but now that you mentioned this, my aunt is my mom's big sister, so she is the "chief" when we are all together.

The body hair rules applies to daughters. I'm not sure and they won't tell me, but seeing how my aunt and Kelly interact with each other, I'd say that Kelly has some rules too. She too is waxed and completely hairless down there and so are both moms, but I don't know how they remove the hair. My aunt has a little landing strip. And yes, I did see all of them naked during our vacation.

I have a long blond hair and Jessie is a brunette, shoulder length. We are free to choose our hair styles.

The first of Jessie's bikini's was like number 2 in design, but it was green (and Jessie didn't spread her legs like that :) ). The second one was like number 4, but black. And Jessie wore only bottoms.

mike_T,

It's not that I questioned mom's authority, I always try to follow the rules as best as I can, but at that point I hoped that mom would allow me to wear pants or shorts, she didn't say anything when she had seen me packing them, but I guess she wanted to surprise me.

Now I've accepted the new rules and I know that the best thing I can hope for is a mid-thigh length loose dress and a windless day.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-19 15:27:19

Since I mentioned that I had seen all of the adults naked, I think I should provide more details about this.

During the second day of our vacation, I went with Kelly to her room because I wanted her to show me something and she mentioned that she wanted to change. I did not expect her to casually remove her skirt in front of me. I diverted my gaze and turned around as quickly as I could, but I could see that she was pantyless and now naked from the waist down. But, she chided me for turning around and asked me to look at her. As I faced her again, she removed her top and was completely naked. She told me that I should not turn away like that when one of the adults is not fully clothed and that although it was impolite to stare, there was nothing wrong in seeing any one of the three women naked. I just couldn't believe what was going on and a moment later, when Kelly had put on a dress, she asked my mother to confirm all this. A while later I asked Jessie and she told me that she had already seen Kelly and my aunt naked multiple times and that she had seen her mom naked plenty of times too.

Most of the time at home, mom and my aunt wore long dresses. It was obvious that they never wore bras and I'm assuming, judging from what I saw, that they wore no panties either. Once at dinner my aunt wore a really nice elegant dress that had big slit running in front of her thigh and she was pantyless, of course and twice she wore sheer tops in the evening. My mom dressed more modestly.

Kelly was different, she and my aunt are a lesbian couple, as I mentioned, and Kelly is the submissive one. At home, Kelly wore shorter dresses and skirts, which sometimes left her $%!@ exposed when she was sitting on a couch or bending over. Kelly also slept naked, unlike mom and aunt, so there were times in late evenings and at night when Jessie and me could see her completely naked.

At the swimming pool, it seemed as if though Kelly had no swimsuit at all, because she was always completely naked. My mom wore mesh bikinis, that actually provide good cover or she wore something called Dubio bikini. It looks like a normal swimsuit, but between the legs there's a small hole. My aunt usually swam topless, while wearing similar bikini bottoms as my mom. This bikini is not that revealing, the hole is pretty small, but it still allows the $%!@ to breathe.

When Jessie's mom was with us, she was dressed pretty much the same as my mom and my aunt, although she swam completely naked twice.

The most revealing time for adults was on our hikes, at least from my perspective. Here, all of the adult women wore shorter skirts or dresses and this was always a little awkward for me. At home, although I obeyed their wishes and never averted my gaze at their nudity, I still tried not to look at my aunt's and especially my mom's naked privates. I still feel a little ashamed doing that. But, when we were hiking, we often went off the beaten paths, going through thick vegetation, clambering steep hills and such. And here, most of the time mom and aunt went first, followed by me and Jessie and Kelly was at the rear. In most cases I was right behind mom. In these situation you just have to look ahead, because if you don't and the person ahead dislodges a branch, it's going to hit you in the face. So, time and time again, my eyes ended up centered on my mom's or my aunt's naked butt as they were bent over or above me on a steep section.

There was also one occasion where my aunt ripped her dress on a branch. She was just totally careless and made a huge rip. She was angry and she just took off her dress and tossed it to Kelly. Kelly is such a good seamstress that she carries a sewing kit even in her backpack when she goes hiking, so she mended the dress, while my aunt was standing there naked.

Posted by awayness on 2023-08-19 18:33:03

Hi Melissa, I am glad to hear about you seeing family naked. This is very important and healthy, and looking away is kind of mean. It suggests the body is some horrible thing. I think that rule should extend to anyone you see, never look away. I am also happy to hear about these crotchless garments and swimsuits. It really is vital for a girl's crotch to breathe. I forget but do you already have a no underwear rule? You certainly should. And also not closing the bathroom door, I forget if you already said that was a rule.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-19 18:51:31

Hi awayness,

For a long time time I've only been allowed to wear underwear in public and not always. And these are not ordinary panties. I'm only allowed to wear panties that Kelly has modified. The middle part is cut off and replaced with a thin, gauze-like material to enable my body to breathe. This is very thin and see-thru. But, since we returned from the vacation, mom hasn't let me wear even these, I have to go pantyless everywhere. At home I've been without underwear for a long time now.

And I also have that rule about not being allowed to close the bathroom door. Since we went on this last vacation, this rules has been amended to include my room also.