Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by mike_T on 2023-09-09 03:57:40

Hi

Reading the $%!@ experience, made me think, would your mom like to put you a small $%!@ plug? Some girls like the feeling of having something in their anus, and by your words, it looks you enjoy the feeling of their finger inside.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-16 17:59:50

Hi mike_T,

When I showed this comment to mom, she just smiled like she already had some plans, but she didn't tell me anything and I didn't ask. I guess I can only wait and see what will come.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-16 18:01:23

I got the final story to tell from my vacation.

When I was very young, I guess around 5 years old, we were staying for a while with my paternal grandmother, who is very strict, more strict and mom and she is also very conservative. I can't remember what I was doing, but I remember her threatening me that she will whip me with nettles if I ever touched my $%!@ for anything other than wiping/washing. I've never talked to mom about this until this summer and I've always assumed that touching yourself there is forbidden, or at least something to be avoided. Later I learned from reading online articles what $%!@ion was and, of course, I knew how nice it felt to touch my clitoris, but I've never done it for more than a moment or two.

During our first week, I saw Jessie whisper something to my aunt twice. First my aunt replied loudly "Not yet, honey", but a day later Jessie got affirmative response to whatever she had asked for. She went to adjacent room and I heard the door being locked. Normally, we have to keep the door of our room open at all times and the same goes when we use the bathroom, so this was strange. I tried asking my aunt, but I was told that this didn't concern me and my aunt led me out to the backyard. Asking Jessie later about this didn't get me any additional info either.

This kept happening, every few days Jessie would be allowed to seclude herself, or someone would go with her and I was not allowed anywhere near.

I noticed another strange thing. There was a thunderstorm soon after we had arrived, it had started shortly after we went to bed and when mom came to check if our window was closed, Jessie asked if she could sleep with me, because she was scared of lightning. Mom had said yes and from that night Jessie and me shared the bed many times. But what was strange was that when Jessie was asking for that thing and being denied, she was not allowed to sleep in my bed.

It took a while (and a lot of questions asked) for mom to finally agree to tell me what was going on. We were all together at the dinner table then and mom first asked me what I knew about $%!@ion. I was surprised and a little embarrassed, but I told what I knew. I knew only the general stuff that I had read and I provided scientific/medical definitions as best as I could. I was asked if I had ever done it and because I knew that my mom is persistent and that she demanded my complete honesty, I had to tell everything. So, I blushed as I was telling in front of everyone how I sometimes touched my clitoris in bed, or how using the bidet felt when the stream of water hit me just right. I thought that mom would punish me, but what I heard next really shocked me.

Jessie $%!@es! Regularly and with her mom's approval! Then my aunt explained to me (because she has the most medical knowledge of all of us, she once worked as a nurse) that $%!@ion is not only completely normal, but that it is essential for one's well-being. It was all so strange to hear, that I forgot some of the details of that evening, but I remember that Jessie talked about the rules. Her mom has these rules because young girls should be supervised to make sure that they $%!@e safely and that they do it enough - not too much and not too little. Jessie's $%!@ion rules say that she is free to play with any part of her body, whenever she wants (within reasonable limits), provided that she doesn't insert anything into her $%!@ or anus, or that the play is not too vigorous. For using toys, intensive stimulation or having an orgasm she needs permission from her mom and she must be completely naked.

When dinner was done, Jessie and me went to watch the TV, while the adult women cleared the table. I was still processing what I had heard. There was so much I wanted to ask Jessie, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

An hour later, I was in my room when mom and Jessie came. Mom told me that I should start $%!@ing too and she laid out some rules. Basically, she copied Jessie's rules, but said that I was still too young for inserting anything in my $%!@. Then she asked Jessie to tell me more about her experiences and I could hear how she had been $%!@ing and having orgasms since she was 9 and how much she loved it. She agreed with mom that I should start $%!@ing as well, because "my $%!@ was often wet and I looked horny at times". Jessie continued telling how she learned to achieve an orgasm by rubbing her $%!@ with her fingers, it didn't take long for her mom to figure out what was going on. Jessie thought that she would get punished, but that didn't happen. Instead, her mom imposed the rules and encouraged her to $%!@e. At first she could only $%!@e within the earshot of her mom and sometimes her mom watched her, but now she can do it alone.

My mom was nodding her head approvingly and she said that I too would have to be watched at first, until mom was sure that I learned to do it properly. And then mom asked Jessie to demonstrate how she does it! Jessie was a little reluctant, but she undressed nevertheless and spread her legs to show how she plays with her clitoris. She also said (and showed) that she likes to play with her nipples and anus too, even without inserting anything. Mom asked me to repeat what Jessie was doing and I did with my fingers the same thing to my clitoris as Jessie was doing to hers, but it just felt embarrassing and wrong to me. They both tried to tell me how there was nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself, when Jessie's face lit up with an idea and she jumped and ran (without dressing up) outside.

She came back a moment later with a towel, saying that she needed one because her $%!@ was a little wet. She placed it over her pillow and straddled it. This technique was called "humping", she showed me how she moved back and forth and stimulated her $%!@ by rubbing it against the pillow. She thought that this would be the ideal technique for me to start with, because it is less exposing.

But, by that point I just held my hand over my $%!@ to cover it, even though I knew it was against the rules and I expected to be punished, but mom just hugged me and told me that although she wanted me to start $%!@ing, but that she would not pressure me and that I could choose my own moment. I just had to tell her first, because she wanted to supervise me. They both said that I should watch Jessie $%!@e, but again, I didn't have to do it.

I was so relieved to be off the hook and for a while I chose to completely forget about this. I saw it as something worse than everything that was happening to me then. But, now that Jessie and the others didn't have to keep this a secret from me, Jessie was often asked to describe her experience to everyone and when we were in our room, she talked about this even when not asked. I also got to watch Jessie play with her body, especially when she was told not to $%!@e for several days so that she would have a more intensive orgasm. For example, we would sit on a bench in the backyard and Jessie would just absentmindedly play with one of her nipples and when I would say that I needed to pee, Jessie would go to watch me and then rub her $%!@ a little and lick her wet fingers. She kept repeating me that I should look at $%!@ion as making love to my body and enjoying the process with all my senses.

As the time went on and I slowly got used to nudity, spankings, etc, I became more curious about $%!@ion and shortly before the last week there I decided to watch Jessie $%!@e. It was a few days since her last orgasm and she was already pretty horny. Initially, my aunt wanted to make Jessie wait for another day or two, but now that I've interfered, Jessie expressed desire to $%!@e, she said she was very horny. My aunt asked her to lift her dress and we could all see that Jessie was already a little wet, so she was allowed to $%!@. Jessie was so excited to hear this, she took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She undressed and went to wash her hands (we had been outside just a moment ago). I didn't know what to do, but I assumed that someone might tell me to undress too and it seemed appropriate, so I removed my dress as well. Then Jessie took a towel for some reason and the two of use went naked to our room. Kelly met us in the hallway, she carried one of those large back massagers and I didn't know why, but Jessie knew and she was glad that she could use it. Kelly went with us to our room, me and her squeezed together on a reclining chair while Jessie spread the towel on the bed. Kelly told her to warm up with fingers alone, without insertions and that later she would be allowed to use the Hitachi.

Kelly was there to explain some things to me, so she whispered stuff to me as Jessie rubbed her $%!@ (actually, Jessie could hear most of this). I watched Jessie as she rubbed harder and faster and she began to breathe very hard and fast. Kelly explained that as a women gets more excited, her $%!@ gets more wet as well and Jessie and many other girls enjoy the smell and taste of this, especially when they are so aroused. Jessie then began to moan loudly and I was told that this is completely normal and that it simply meant that Jessie was enjoying herself. Then she slowed down, changed the position and again continued. Kelly told me that this is called "edging", Jessie brings herself close to the orgasm, but stops right before $%!@. That way she gets to enjoy $%!@ion for longer and the orgasm is more intensive. Jessie did this several times and became really sweaty and her $%!@ got a more reddish shade of pink, with her lips seeming fuller. Then Kelly finally gave her the massager. I was explained that it provides more intensive stimulation than just fingers.

Jessie turned it on and began to buzz her $%!@ with it. She was now moaning harder than before and then suddenly she took it off her $%!@ and after a second or two she brought her thighs together (she was in the legs up position) and curled her toes. I could then see some liquid just squirt out of her $%!@, while her thighs shook and her anus seemed to be pulsing. After a moment, Jessie dropped the massager and went to play with her clitoris again with her fingers, but even a slight touch seemed to make her jerk.

"That was an intensive one, wasn't it?" Kelly asked.

Jessie just nodded, for a while it looked like she was too exhausted to speak. Finally, she said that this vibrator (that's how she called it) was more intensive than her mom's and she lost control. Then she lifted herself on her elbows to see what kind of mess she had made and Kelly explained to me that some women squirt when they have an intensive orgasm and that this was also completely normal. Jessie said that she has to be careful and that now she can predict most of the time whether she will squirt or not, so she either grabs a towel, or $%!@es where the squirt can easily be cleaned.

I thought that this was over, but Jessie asked to have another orgasm and she was allowed. She grabbed the vibrator and she quickly brought herself to another orgasm, again squirting, but much less than before. She was wet all over with the sweat and her juices, but Kelly told me that girls like to hug when they $%!@ and she suggested I should go hug Jessie. I did so and the smell of Jessie's body filled my nostrils as our naked bodies came into contact. I realized that I was now horny. I could feel that my $%!@ was wet and my clitoris felt prickly.

Since that first evening when I found out that Jessie $%!@es and when they encouraged me to try it, I had been touching myself more than usual and a few times at night, in my bed I even played a little more intensively, enjoying that feeling. I probably would have $%!@ed for real if I could have done it on my own. Now I felt like I really wanted to do the same thing as Jessie just did and I almost went with it, but I still didn't want to be watched $%!@ing. And it's not only that mom and others would watch me, but they would talk about me later and I just felt ashamed of that, so I just suppressed my desires.

Then there was that evening when Kelly inserted finger into my anus and I was told to stimulate my $%!@ while she did this. I got excited during this and it felt amazing but those feelings still didn't outweigh my embarrassment.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-16 18:01:40

Eventually, mom and I returned home and my experiences during this vacation made me more relaxed about nudity and my body in general. Mom reinstated the time based rules, meaning that I had to be naked, or at least wear clothes that don't cover my $%!@ and butt between 8 p.m. and my departure for school in the morning. As the days passed, I often found myself thinking back on how often I could see Jessie naked during our vacation and for some reason I started to enjoy looking at my naked body in the mirror. Mom liked this and encouraged me to do it more. On some days I felt really strange and few times, to mom's delight, I chose to go bottomless even though I didn't have to.

But even with the clothes that I was allowed to wear, my $%!@ was within easy reach, because my dresses are so short now and during the past week I couldn't go for longer than a few minutes without touching myself a little. I started doing it even in front of mom, who either encouraged me, or pretended not to notice. I wasn't $%!@ing, but I just had to rub that sensitive spot a little.

On Thursday afternoon when mom drove me from school I wanted to go to the bathroom to wash my $%!@ because I had been peeing at school twice. Mom was still outside and instead of going straight to the bathroom I removed my long dress, the only thing that I had on, in the hallway in front of a large mirror. My $%!@ was never so wet before and I don't know how much time I've spent staring at it (without touching), but mom came in and saw me and how wet I was. I was told to remain naked and this didn't even bother me. Mom also suggested that I should $%!@e and I wanted to, but again, I felt ashamed of doing it in front of mom.

I washed up and then helped mom with dinner. My $%!@ calmed down and became only a little moist, until later when I went to my room. I got aroused and wet again, but this time because I was naked I could smell those juices and that smell made me even more excited. I couldn't resist touching myself and tasting those juices. I thought about $%!@ing again, but I still couldn't bring myself to do it. So I distracted myself with homework and watching some documentaries until it was time to go to bed.

I couldn't sleep very well, I kept dreaming about Jessie $%!@ing and about me being naked, even in public, but in those dreams I enjoyed being naked. In the morning I was even more wet than on the previous day. When mom saw this she gave me a dark skirt of thicker material that couldn't soak through easily and she also gave me two pairs of panties to put into my backpack, in case I got even more wet. I remained naked in the morning until it was time to leave the house and I was told that I would have to remove all my clothes immediately after I return from school.

At school I managed to distract my thoughts and I didn't get too wet, so I didn't have to put on the panties. I chose not to wear them, even though I could have, which was odd. Then, when mom picked me up, I started thinking again about nudity and $%!@ion and I quickly became horny again.

When we came home I got naked, as mom told me in the morning. I again started touching myself a little and just like on the previous day, I couldn't keep my hands away from my $%!@ for long. Mom tried to convince me to $%!@e twice and both times I hesitated a little, but still couldn't bring myself to do it. I actually wished mom would just order me to do it.

I slept a little restlessly and in the morning I felt even more horny. I was determined not to touch myself, but when I was washing my $%!@ after peeing, it felt much more sensitive, especially my clitoris. I took a mirror to get a better look and I saw that my labia was a little swollen and reddish and my clitoris looked bigger to. I was alarmed and ran to tell mom, but she told me that this was alright and that my body needed to have an orgasm now. I still reluctant.

We had breakfast and then mom proceeded with the usual inspection, measurements and taking photos, the only difference was that she took way more closeup photos of my $%!@.

Then she told me that I would not be allowed to wear clothes while I'm so horny and she told me that I should massage my clitoris for a little bit. I was not an order, I know what my mom sounds like when she's ordering me to do something. However, it wasn't as soft as when she was trying to convince me to $%!@e the day before. It was somewhere in the middle and I wasn't quite sure that I could just ignore or refuse this request. If I'm going to be honest, I'll have to say that I obeyed because I really wanted to.

I laid down on my back and started slowly. It felt amazingly nice and it kept getting better as I rubbed my $%!@. I quickly became very excited, I could hear my heart racing, I looked at mom questioningly because I didn't know how long she wanted me to do it. She just smiled and told me to do it for a little longer and to go a little faster and I obliged. My fingers easily glided over my clitoris because everything was so wet. I started to moan and still looked at mom, expecting her to tell me to stop. At one point the sensation became so intense that I closed my eyes and shortly after that I felt this wave of pleasure that shook my whole body. I had no idea that something can feel so intense and so pleasurable.

When I recovered from this shock a little, mom congratulated me on my first orgasm and told me that I should rest a little, then go to wash up and after that I could choose to wear whatever I liked and we would like. She also said that a bit later we would go to have some ice cream, to celebrate. I remained lying there naked for a while after mom left. I thought that I would start feeling embarrassed about what happened, but I didn't, maybe because I was still in a sort of a shock. However, I did feel a little embarrassed about being naked once I got up, so I first listened to hear where mom was and when I heard her in the kitchen, I ran to the bathroom.

I was so aroused and excited in the morning that I didn't even eat properly, so now at the ice cream shop mom encouraged me to eat two ice creams. I had chosen to wear a tight green dress, I wasn't sure if "wear what you would like" meant that I could wear panties, so I went without. It didn't matter, the ice cream was delicious and I was enjoying myself. I have to say that mom did everything right in this case. Having an orgasm for the first time is a big thing and having it in front of someone could have caused all sorts of conflicting feelings for a shy girl like me. But mom took me out to celebrate it and that made me feel good.

Next day, Sunday afternoon, while alone in bathroom, I started to play again with my $%!@. I had gone to pee and the stream of water from the bidet stimulated me in a nice way, I didn't really want to $%!@e again, so I was just gently going over my clitoris with my finger. I guess I lost the track of time, because mom had been outside and I was sure I had at least 5 minutes before she was done in the garden. Now she what I was doing and suggested that I should have another orgasm. I was reluctant and she didn't exactly give me an order, but she sounded more serious than yesterday. By this time, my view of $%!@ion was that it was another of those things that feel embarrassing, but that are necessary and good for me. Plus, it feels REALLY nice. It didn't take too long between mom suggesting it and me removing my dress and starting to rub my $%!@ vigorously, seating on the edge of the bathtub. I came quite quickly, but it didn't feel as intensive and as nice as my first orgasm.

Of course, the details of my $%!@ion are not just shared with you on this forum, soon after I was done in the bathroom, we had a group video call with my aunt, Kelly and Jessie and her mom. I had to undress again, because Jessie and me are naked during our calls and I had to tell about my $%!@ion experiences. This felt more embarrassing that mom watching me, but I guess this kind of honest and revealing talk is good because I learned some things. They talked to me again about edging and I was instructed to try to recognize the moment when I'm about to $%!@ and to stop before it, so that repeating this process would make my orgasms more pleasurable and also so that I could enjoy playing with myself for longer. There was also some talk about multiple orgasms, but they said that I should not try this yet.

Mom also refined the rules, so here's what rules I have now.

1) I can touch my $%!@, anus, or any other part of my body whenever I want.

2) I can stimulate myself more intensively, that is, rub my clitoris so much that I would get excited, unless mom specifically told me not to and I also have to tell her whenever I do this.

3) I can only rub myself with my fingers, or hump something if I cover it with a towel. I'm not allowed to insert anything in my $%!@ or anus. For everything else, mom would have to supervise me.

4) I'm not allowed to have an orgasm on my own, nor without permission. If that happens, I will be punished.

For several days nothing had happened in this regard and then one morning I woke up a little before my alarm would ring. I enjoyed the feeling of sheets rubbing against my naked body and as I came fully awake, I realized I was horny. I started touching myself and then got a desire to rub a little harder, despite having to tell mom about it later. I just wanted to give myself a little pleasure before getting up, but because I'm still inexperienced, I went too far and I came. At first I thought that I could hide this from mom, but that would have been foolish, so I told her right away. She didn't seem angry at me, but said that I needed to be punished. Since there was no time, she said that she would punish me after I return from school.

I couldn't help but wonder what the punishment would be all day at school, whenever I was not focused on something else. Then I came home and nothing happened, so I continued wondering, but I didn't want to ask mom about it. Part of me hoped that she would forget. But just as I had finished my bathroom routine and was about to go to bed, mom came to my room and told me get on all fours on my bed for some spanking. One thing that I find disconcerting about being naked is that I'm instantly ready for spanking, I just have to assume the position.

I got the usual kind of light spanking, which left my butt tingling a little. When mom was done, she wanted me to lay down and spread my legs, because she wanted to see me better and she saw that my $%!@ was a little wet. She told me I should have another orgasm and I guess the spanking that I just received made me more obedient than usual, or maybe it made me a little aroused. I began $%!@ing and had another orgasm quickly.

In the morning mom told me that the intensive play is now banned for me, for at least several days and that the next time I would have to start training myself to recognize that edge where I make myself $%!@. So, for the past few days I've been very gentle to my $%!@ and I'm getting horny now. I'm guessing mom now wants to make me ask her for permission. The good thing about being horny is that I can do things that I would otherwise see as too embarrassing, so, I'm going to ask mom tomorrow.

Posted by awayness on 2023-09-17 18:08:05

This is all wonderful to hear, melissa, your family knows exactly what's best for you. And I'm glad you're having all these feelings and sharing them with us. I can see now that it's your grandma who got you feeling so embarrassed about all this stuff, so feel free to just let go all of those inhibitions.