Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by vicki03 on 2023-08-09 14:38:03

Hi again Melissa! It is so good that you are not more alone in being naked around :) And that Jessie has already learned to like it. I think soon you learn it too :) BTW did you see any hair on her p.ussy? Maybe you could shave or wax each other so that you get closer as friends :)

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-12 18:18:32

Hi mike_T,

Very well, Jessie is a great friend and we chat every day. Even our mom keep in touch and we even had group calls with all four of us. Jessie and her mom have returned to their home in Oregon, so we stay in touch online, but both me and Jessie hope that we will see each other in person soon.

You might be interested to know that Jessie's mom has learned from mine how to securely store photos on her laptop, so now Jessie gets photographed during the weekly inspections, just like me.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-12 18:32:58

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for the nice wishes, I've definitely adjusted a little to nudity during this summer vacation, but nudity is not the only problem anymore. I'll write in details about all that, but you will have to be patient, because mom still limits the time I can spend online.

Jessie's $%!@ is hairless, just like mine. It turns out that our moms have the same rule, no hair is allowed on our bodies, except on our heads.

Jessie gets shaved, every few days one of the adults shaves her $%!@ and anus. They don't let Jessie do this on her own, because when her mom let her try it, twice, each time Jessie missed a spot. I watched most of these shavings and to me they looked embarrassing and tedious.

I on the other hand was waxed by mom and her friend when I was 8 and a half and a few times after that, so I don't have any hair now and there should not be any.

Jessie once admitted to me that she would like to have naturally grown pubic hair, because it would provide some cover for her $%!@ and she is a little said that she never saw more then 1/8 inch of hair down there. I have mixed feeling about this. It would be great to have this permanent and natural coverage, but I find that sort of hair (I had seen pictures) gross. So, I'm glad mom put me through that humiliation and little pain, because it sawed me from this much worse thing.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-12 18:36:19

Continuing from my Sunday post...

That evening, Jessie took my hand and the two of us walked, completely naked, save for the socks, downstairs. At this point I was just following Jessie's lead, despite feeling very embarrassed when she brought us in the middle of the living room and presented ourselves to the adults. Jessie reminded me to relax and to stand straight, I looked at her stance and noticed that her feet were a little apart, unlike mine, because I was keeping my legs close together. I then adopted Jessie's stance. Keeping my legs together didn't do me much good, because my thighs have a little gap, so my $%!@ is not really hidden unless I put one leg in front of the other.

The three adults took a little time to look at our bodies and comment various parts. We were also asked to turn around so that they could see us from all the sides. It was humiliating.

Then my aunt listed the rules for me. I was told right then that these rules would gradually get more and more strict. These new rules were quite simple, there would be naked zones around the property, places where I had to be completely naked at all times. For the start, this was mine and Jessie's room, bathroom and the area around the swimming pool. This meant that even if I was just going to my room to fetch some thing, I had to undress. In case you think that I could skip this step if no one was watching, you'd be wrong. I break the rules sometimes, but mom or my aunt would often ask me if I followed the rules or not and I learned long time ago that I should never-ever lie to them. So, I ended up repeating the same tedious process of undressing and putting my clothes back on after something like 10 seconds many times.

Of course, I would still have to obey whatever anyone of the adult women told me to do and I was reminded once again that I could always wear less clothes than what the rules say. When I was not required to be naked, I could only wear what they gave me and my aunt said that my clothes would gradually get more revealing.

Then my aunt said that me and Jessie would be punished together if any one of us broke the rules and that we had to report each other. I knew I could not keep secrets from my mom and my aunt and the look in Jessie's eyes told me the same about her. So, this meant that we just had to obey at all times.

Finally, Jessie and I were told that when we each had the right to inspect each other's pussies from time to time. This meant that Jessie could just ask me to spread my legs and I had to obey.

We went to bed soon after this and it took me a little to process all of it. What bothered me the most then is that I had all this rules and had to be naked a lot, but only thing that Jessie had to do was to show me her $%!@ if I asked, which I had no intention of doing. I felt uncomfortable, because I thought that I was in a much worse position. However, in the morning Jessie and I talked about this and she explained that we were still pretty equal. There were no hard rules for her because she willingly decided to spend some time partially or fully naked, even when it felt embarrassing. And not only that, but she also sits with her legs spread sometimes, or exposes her $%!@ in other ways, even though this is something she wouldn't do by her own will. She had figured out that it was better to do this on her own, than to have strict rules, or be asked to put her private parts on display when others decide. She advised me to move into this direction as well and after these few weeks I began to see her logic.

After only a day, I started feeling more comfortable being naked in front of Jessie. Most of the time she was naked as well. When Jessie had said "partially naked", my assumption was that she would be wearing a skirt and have her boobies exposed, but this was pretty rare. Jessie spent a lot of time wearing only top that reached just below her navel at most. And right from day one, we had more intimate contact when we were told to check our bodies for ticks after a walk in the woods.

Being naked in front of others was tougher, especially outside, in the backyard. Then the rules started getting stricter. After 4 days I was told I had to be naked upstairs, basically I had to leave my dress on the guard rail after climbing the staircase. A few days later this rule extended to the staircase itself and to the kitchen. As you can imagine, this was quite problematic, because when coming for dinner, I would descend the stairs naked, then I could put on my dress, remove it before entering the kitchen to help with preparing the dinner and then put it back on in the dining room. So I ended up going naked even though I could have had clothes on and this is exactly what my aunt wanted. And there were times when my dress was misplaced by someone and I had to go searching for it, naked.

What little I was allowed to wear got smaller over time. At the start I could wear short, mid-thigh length dresses and skirts. First they got shorter and quickly I could only have clothes that barely covered my butt. Then I was given dresses that had huge slits on one or both sides, some of them ran almost to my chest (Kelly is very proud of her work). And finally, toward the end of our stay, I could only have see-through clothes, or, like Jessie, tops that didn't cover my $%!@ at all. In fact, during the last 5 days, that is over 120 hours, my body was only covered by a blanket when I was in bed, I spent the entire time completely naked.

But, by this point being naked at home and even in the backyard didn't bother me so much anymore, even when I was the only one naked. Also, being pantyless in public became easier for me as well. I still feel embarrassed and a little uneasy in these situations, but it is no longer something that I hate, in fact, there are times when I find it exciting and it is definitely more comfortable. What helped me the most here is the fact that nudity at home became the least of my worries.

Jessie was naked, or half-naked (bottomless) for at least 2/3 of the time, but she had a choice and sometimes she wore full length dresses or skirts. It is curious that two or three times she wore bikini while we were by the swimming pool, but these were no ordinary bikini. One pair was made of only thin strings that hid very little when Jessie had put the thing on and hid nothing when Jessie emerged out of the water, because that string had moved and revealed her $%!@ (this time I had asked her to spread her legs). The other pair was also made out of strings, but they left everything exposed.

Posted by awayness on 2023-08-12 19:50:14

Your rules are great, melissa! I'm so happy to hear that this worked just as I knew it would. You have become more comfortable and now you will presumably spend all of your time in the house naked. I do think your rules should be modified slightly so that you must sit with your legs apart at all times, and go barefoot at least inside the house and at any other house you go to.