Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-06-15 17:33:41

Hi Vicki,

After reading this forum, I admire you and the other girls who are so relaxed about nudity. I know there is nothing "bad" with it, but I just feel embarrassed when I'm naked.

This isn't something new to me. My clothing rules did get stricter over time, but the thing that I mentioned - that I had to be naked in front of mom at least once weekly, well, that has been going on since I was 8. This is when mom developed a sort of routine, where we go to out guest room every Saturday morning and mom measures my weight, height, bust, waist, hips, bicep and thigh sizes and also takes my temperatures. Then I have to stand on a place marked on the floor, while mom takes pictures of me and then she uses them to create animations of how I'm growing. I have to be completely naked through this process and I hate it. Especially when she takes pictures of my $%!@, because I have to spread my legs.

I know that mom does all this because she loves me and wants to raise me properly, but I don't know if I'll ever get used to being naked in front of others.

Posted by vicki03 on 2023-06-16 10:51:20

That's sad :( Maybe you should watch more yourself in a mirror while naked, to get more used to the thing that someone watches you, even though in it only you :) And to ger more confidence in your body and its natural beauty.

Posted by amy.hose on 2023-06-17 20:44:34

Hi Melissa_11 Amy here. I have pretty much the same rules. Be it at home or away. Very short dresses (mostly) and skirts. If panties allowed they must be tiny and see through. Inspected. Rules for home and out and about.
It goes on in a parallel way much like yours with a few deviations. No one can be exactly the same.
I would say that if you stop fighting the rules and just comply then life can be easier. Rebelling only leads to stricter rules. I still get a bit embarrassed or humiliated in the brevity of my attire, but what's a girl to do?

if you want to reach out privately or anyone for that matter: amyparmin@yahoo.com deep brreathes and relax. its about all we can do

Amy

Posted by awayness on 2023-06-22 20:07:15

I am sorry to hear that you're not enjoying it, Melissa. I was raised the same way, and I don't mind at all being photographed so regularly. It's fun being able to look at my progress. I suppose once in a while it might be a little tedious when I want to do something else but in general I'm pleased that everyone can look at younger me naked anytime they want.

Posted by amy.hose on 2023-06-24 11:47:20

Hi Melissa I too went through similar situation: rules, dislike rules, rebel, etc. but it gets better. And better to accept what at least for now you can’t change. Amyparmin@yahoo.com