Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by mike_T on 2023-07-05 14:22:51

Hi melissa_11, reading your rules, looks good to me for a girl at your age. It's not healthy to wear underwear and $%!@ should be able to breath. About you "when I'm sitting, I'm only allowed to keep my legs together, but not to cross them" that is correct too. Perhaps you also need to open them a bit. Regarding to periods, what most girls do, is wearing a tampon, that allows them to not wear panties.

" when mom and me are doing something around the house or the yard and I have to climb a ladder, or bend down." I didn't understand the reason. can you better explain?

Nightwear should be short, light and loose for a better health sleep.

"Whatever I'm wearing, I'm not allowed to cover myself in any way. " that would look a bit odd if you do, you would just look silly and prudish, that is something your mom is trying to avoid.

You might feel embarrassed sometimes, but those rules is to help you to relax and be comfortable with your naked body. Maybe you don't see it yet, but maybe after a while.

Doing exercises should be done naked, better to let sweat goes, I think it's healthier. Also allow you or the supervisor to see what muscles are you working.

I don't see the reason to wear pants to school. You could just keep pantyless and put panties before change clothes (for gym). Gor gym perhaps you could wear spandex shorts, they are breathable and tight.

You mention about "custom made panties", looks a very nice ideas of your mom/aunt. When panties are worn , they should be sheer and tiny to not bruise your skin (too much side material make some bruises after being wet.).

About wetness, tampons can be used, if your mom prefer.

You didn't mention why/when these rules start being applied

it's not correct to overheard behind doors, it look you did about the robe you will wear...

Posted by vicki03 on 2023-07-06 17:00:19

I have fear that Melissa disappeared like many others :(

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-06 18:53:33

Hi Vicki,

I'm still here and I apologize for the long delay. Me and mom went to spend some time with my aunt and her girlfriend in Georgia and mom decided I was spending too much time online and revoked my access to Internet for a while.

mike_T,

What I meant was that I would like to wear pants when doing those things, because with the dresses that I usually wear at home, my private parts get exposed easily if I have to bend down. The worst thing here is helping mom to clean the tops of our kitchen cabinets, because she insists of holding the ladder while I'm on it. About tampons - mom doesn't want me to wear them.

Thanks all of your suggestions and encouragement.

These few weeks have been very intensive for me and I have a lot to write about. Mom read all your comments and she made some changes to the rules to help me adjust. First change was that I had to start sleeping completely naked and this rule didn't only apply for being in bed, I was not allowed to wear anything since 9:30 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. This was tough, but I have to admit, right from the first morning I started to enjoy being in bed without anything between my body and the sheets. After only a week this rule changed so that now I have to get naked at 9 o'clock. On weekends and holidays I have to be naked between 8 pm and 8 am. But this was just a start.

As I said, we went to my aunt's home in Georgia, the home that she had just bought this winter. It is big and luxurious and it is quite remote with a backyard that has tall fence, so it is quite private. When I had seen pictures of it, I was thrilled that there would be a swimming pool. You can imagine my shock when we got there, I started unpacking, saw that there was not a single swimsuit in my bags and realized mom's plan. I was then told that I could only swim naked. When I tried complaining, my aunt hugged me and said that they all would help me conquer my bashfulness by the end if this summer. I remember I was very worried back then, although I knew they did this because they cared about me.

Just before dinner a guest arrived. My aunt's girlfriend's niece, Jessie. Jessie was going to stay with us for some time and later her mom would come too for a week. At first I was dismayed by having more people who would get to see me naked, but quite soon, as I was helping Jessie to unpack, I saw that she was a really nice person and I felt like we would get along well. I saw that we are quite similar and Jessie is 15, so only 4 years older than me. In case you were wondering, Jessie wore a small dress, it was obvious that she had no bra and I guessed correctly that she had no panties either.

We had a nice dinner and when we were clearing out the table, Jessie asked what would be the clothing rules during her stay. My heart started pounding. Jessie was told that there would be no strict rules for her.

"You're a good girl, you'll know what to do." my aunt had said.

Then all of the attention turned to me, my mom put her arm around my shoulders and Jessie told me how she was also shy about her body and about nudity at my age and how she was going to help me now. I was so nervous and excited that I don't remember every detail, but all of a sudden, Jessie standing butt naked in front of me.

Jessie then led me to the room the two of us would be sharing. I knew what they all expected of me then, but no one had ordered me to undress, so I still had my white dress on. Jessie threw herself on her bed, bounced a little to see what it was like and came to rest lying on her side. I spent a little more time looking at her vulva than I should have, because I was trying to see any hairs (my mom waxes me and doesn't allow me to have any hair other than on my head). Jessie teased me that I liked her $%!@.

So, I had finally met in person someone who was in the situation similar to mine. Jessie told me her story, her mom had introduced these rules when Jessie was 12, she also hated being naked, or even pantyless, but over time it got easier. She admitted that she felt embarrassed a moment ago, because she had just met my mom and me and because she was the only one naked, surrounded by three adults and me. Also, she is still a little shy about spreading her legs and fully exposing her $%!@, but she doesn't care much about just being naked and at home it doesn't bother her at all to be naked in front of her mom.

Jessie then told me that she was glad her mother introduced all those rules, even if they still made her a little uncomfortable, because "Being naked is great, healthy and every girl should do it." I felt like something important was left unsaid, but I didn't ask. Jessie encouraged me to remove my dress and I did it. Normally I would have been blushing with shame at getting naked in front of someone I had just met, but I have to admit it was much easier because we were both naked. But I knew the difficult part was coming even before Jessie got up and offered me her hand, I knew that we both had to walk downstairs and come before the adults.

I'll continue my story soon.

Posted by mike_T on 2023-08-07 11:06:30

Hi

But for gym classes you could just put panties on, much easier than change to pants. For gym you could wear a small skirt (it's common on sports girl wear skirts - dresses not so much) with panties under. You don't need to worry about your privates parts get exposed because you would have panties.

Posted by mike_T on 2023-08-09 12:22:01

Hi How are things going on with your new friend?