Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-26 17:22:03

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments.

mike_T,

Jessie's mom was never really sick, she just felt a bit run down for a day, but me and Jessie still had to have our temperatures check out of precaution. There was a time when I thought that they just came up with this excuse to embarrass me, but I know that mom and the others really care about me.

vicki03, awayness,

Since that new rule was added a little over a week ago, I have been careful not to use any negative terms when talking about these things. But I was encouraged to fully express myself here on this forum and please note that I write these posts ahead of time. I began writing some of them while we were still on our vacation. That is because my time online is limited, but I can use my computer offline for much longer.

I see your point, but I also read what I have written before this vacation (including my personal diary) and I see how ridiculous it was for me to complain, for example about my short night gowns and now I spend my nights completely naked. This helps me and gives me hope that in future I will read my complaints here and find them ridiculous as well. Now I honestly want to get used to being naked in front of others.

And I am enjoying some aspects of nudity and my rules. Sleeping naked is so much nicer, I like not having panties during hot days and even began enjoying being naked around our home when I'm not actually fully exposed. For example, I still feel a little embarrassed (not nearly as much as before) during my inspections, when I have to spread my legs and show my $%!@, but I like it when mom and I are having dinner or breakfast at our kitchen table. Also, when I come home before mom, I like walking around the house nude.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-08-26 17:38:01

Until this summer I had an embarrassing secret and I wouldn't even write about this if mom didn't make me. Over a year ago I became a little more self-conscious and somehow it became difficult for me to start peeing in crowded situations, or just when someone was in the earshot. I didn't tell anyone about this, because I felt ashamed and I especially didn't want my mom to know about it. This often caused me to hold my pee for long time and I many times I wouldn't go to the toilet at school during the break, but would ask to be excused during a class. Also, at home I always had to be mindful about what mom was doing and where she was before I headed to pee (I'm not allowed to close the bathroom door at home). Inevitably, this lead to some awkward situations where mom would already be in the toilet, or she just came by as I was heading inside, but I've always managed to find an excuse to get out of these situations. I hoped that no one would find out about this.

But then, during our first week, we were all sitting in the living room, talking and my mom wanted to know more about Jessie's rules and her life in general. And then Jessie mentioned that she was pee shy and that her mom had to help her overcome this. I looked at my mom, who must have seen a little bit of panic in my face and she no doubt thought of all those awkward situations. In a few moments I saw that she had seen through me.

"Melissa, it's been very long time since I saw your or heard you peeing?" she said.

And then all of the attention was on me, I blushed with shame as I had to tell in details just how much pee shy I was. I didn't want to talk about it, but my mom's stern gaze told me that I wouldn't be let go until I divulged every single detail, until I told them everything they wanted to know. I had no choice but to open up completely.

Mom then apologized to me for neglecting me in this matter and both her and my aunt promised to help me overcome this. The new rule was introduced - until further notice I was only allowed to pee alone if everyone else was sleeping, otherwise, someone would have to watch me. Furthermore, everyone, including Jessie, had the right to choose when, where and how (in what pose) I would pee.

Then Jessie decided that the two of us should go to the toilet at once. I reluctantly followed her, I removed my dress at the door and sat down. Jessie asked me to stand up, because she was fumbling with a stopwatch on her phone and wanted to measure the time from when I sat to when my pee started flowing. So I sat down on her command and kept trying to make myself go without success. In case you were wondering, here too I was not allowed to close the bathroom door and it didn't help at all that I could hear mom and the other two women talking about me, even though my bladder was already quite full. I needed to pee for almost an hour, but I had been waiting for the living room, which is close to the bathroom, to empty up.

"Five minutes are up." Jessie announced. Not even a drop had come out of me. Jessie said that we should return to the living room and have another try a while later. I agreed, dressed up and we went back. Kelly gave us some lemonade at my mom's suggestion, I had to drink two glasses. After 15 minutes, Jessie and me went back to the bathroom. I was told to leave my dress at the bathroom if I'm not successful.

Again, Jessie timed me to five minutes and again I couldn't go. My bladder was quite full now, but I couldn't do it with Jessie standing a few feet away from me. This time I had to return to the living room naked. I had two more glasses of lemonade and after about 10 minutes I was so full that I could no longer sit still.

However, when Jessie lead me to the bathroom, the same story repeated itself. I couldn't force myself to do it and I couldn't focus on making myself pee the way I usually do. The more time it went the more nervous I would become, simply because I couldn't do one simple thing that others were expecting of me.

Five minutes were up and we went back. I could only look at my dress that I had to leave hanging in the bathroom. I saw that mom was disappointed and concerned, but my aunt looked calm and determined when she took me firmly by my forearm and lead me toward the backyard. The others followed and by the time we exited the backdoor, mom had grabbed my other forearm. They lead me a few feet away from the deck, onto the lawn.

"Melissa, listen to me very carefully," my aunt said in a stern and commanding voice, "you are going to pee right now, right where you stand!"

I tried shaking her and mom off, but my attempt was pretty feeble and I knew that even if I managed to break free, I would only make the situation worse for me. I felt utterly powerless and helpless, almost desperate. And then suddenly I felt myself give in and the warm urine was all over my thighs and bare feet.

Next few days were difficult. Jessie was timing me each time in the bathroom and sometimes I could focus on this feeling of helplessness, of not being able to do anything else but submit, which would make my pee flow, but it was hit or miss. During those days mom spanked me once and once, on our hike, aunt threatened me that she would take away my clothes and make me walk naked on the way back. Both of these helped me pee.

And in case you're wondering, almost every time I had to expose my $%!@ completely. If I was on the toilet, I had to spread my legs wide. If I was peeing outdoors, most of the time I couldn't just squat down, I had to lean back, often to prop myself with my arms behind me, and spread my legs.

Then I started getting used to this and could start peeing in a short time and then I slowly improved it. Toward the end, if it was only me and Jessie in the bathroom, I could start going almost instantly. If it was in some awkward place, like outdoors, or in the backyard (there was an area in the back, where I was allowed to pee), or somewhere else (Jessie even made me pee in the kitchen sink, with my aunt's approval), it would take me something like 10 seconds. However, in front of mom and the others I've never been able to start in less than 20 seconds.

During our last week there, this rule was relaxed, since mom was happy with my progress. I could pee on my own whenever I wanted, but the others could still decide to watch me if they wanted to and they could still command me to pee. In practice, me and Jessie got used to going to the bathroom together, so there were only few occasions when I went alone during the day. Now that we are back home, mom is sometimes watching me pee and I got used to that, so I can start peeing quickly in front of her.

Of course, I could watch Jessie peeing if I wanted to. In the beginning she often wanted to "show me how it's done" and each time she could start peeing almost as soon as she was in the position. She seemed to like peeing in the woods, where she often looked for small trees and bushes, in order to "fertilize and water them".

I should also mention that my mom has a rule, which Jessie's mom decided to adopt - when we pee at home, we have to wash our pussies with water and dry them with a towel. Every single time, with no exceptions This is more hygienic, because we don't wear panties and we are also care for the environment by reducing paper use. If we are not home, then we have to wash up as soon as we return. I've always thought that this is a good rule to have, but during our vacation it meant that I was often watched not only while peeing, but also while cleaning up.

This was one of the most embarrassing experiences in my life, but I'm actually glad I went through it. Already I can notice that at school I can easily start peeing even in a noisy and crowded restroom. Being in a separate stall is nothing compared to 4 women and one girl watching me pee in the woods while completely naked and with my legs fully spread. I've always known that mom loved me and that she did everything for my own good, but here I actually saw that, I saw how a little "pain" was rewarding later and I guess this now made me more accepting of the other things mom does or makes me do.

Posted by awayness on 2023-08-27 18:08:57

This is all so great to hear, Melissa, you are progressing along nicely. Pee shyness is strongly connected to body shyness and they are both real problems, so I'm glad to hear that you are getting over them, and qlso doing a good job cleaning up! You should continue to regularly pee outside, as it is very freeing and natural.

At this point, you're getting comfortable with your body and some of its functions, the only next place to take it is that you also share your $%!@ion. You should jill yourself in front of anyone who wants to watch. Anytime that you are exposing yourself for inspection, you should pull up your $%!@ hood and expose your most precious jewel. What's more, $%!@ing while peeing will both help the pee come out and help you associate it positively with someone watching. You should think of touching yourself as being no different from blowing your nose. It's a bodily function that you need to carry out. After that, I think you will be all set. There's no real further place to take your exposure, although if your mom gets more strict with rules, I hope you will obey no matter what.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-02 18:09:34

Hi awayness,

Thanks for these comments about peeing outside and $%!@ion. It's nice to hear something like that from someone other that women from my immediate circle. I'm still a bit shy outside, but I have to admit that I enjoyed peeing in one spot on our hikes where there is a really nice view, even if I struggled to start peeing there.

Now that mom and I are back home, there is one spot in our backyard where I can pee without being seen by neighbors and I've done it twice when mom and I were working in our garden, but mom wouldn't let me do this even if I wanted to. Because she is very strict about hygiene and it doesn't rain very often where we are.

However, there's one thing that I forgot to mention. Jessie's mom talked once how she dislikes public toilets to much that when her and Jessie travel somewhere by car, she makes Jessie avoid public toilets as much as possible. That means that Jessie pees at the side of the road often. My mom had agreed with most of what Jessie's mom had said, so I think that she will make me do the same thing and that makes me a little nervous.

I already have to do that sort of a thing during inspections.

I was introduced to $%!@ion during this vacation, but I do not wish to reveal too much now, because mom said I should write in detail about it and I have to admit that I began enjoying storytelling.

I obey mom and will continue to do so. As I said, these experiences have shown me that mom does what is best for me, even when that may feel unpleasant.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-02 18:12:25

I'm going to tell you in detail about something that I already mentioned. It's another embarrassing secret. When I misbehave or break some rules, my mom spanks me, like I'm a little girl. I have to get into position that she chooses for me and bare my butt. Then she slaps my buttocks with the open hand. She never uses paddles or canes, only her hands and the spanking itself is not that painful. Afterwards my butt is only a little red. However, I find this very embarrassing, especially because I'm helpless at that point, resisting or complaining would only get me more spanking, possibly even in multiple rounds (which I really dislike). And I'm also embarrassed at how loud the slaps sound. I try to avoid being punished as much as possible.

Here too, I don't want anyone to know about it and I was concerned that Jessie would find out, but as it turns out, Jessie's life is remarkably similar to mine. Jessie also gets spanked, but that is not all.

During our first week, when we were sitting all together and someone started talking about discipline, Kelly asked Jessie to tell us about how her mom disciplines her. I could see that Jessie felt a little embarrassed, but she did what was expected of her, she told us in detail how she gets punished.

Her mom spanks her on bare bottom too, but Jessie has to remove all of her clothes before the spanking starts. She either gets spanked with the hand, but harder then me, or she receives a few blows by a strap, so her spankings are more painful than mine. Spanking was the main form of punishment for Jessie until she turned 12. Then she became harder to control and her mom didn't want to keep spanking her harder and harder, so she then devised a new form of punishment. When Jessie needs more severe punishment, she gets either a chilly pepper or a ginger root inserted into her anus.

Jessie had to tell us in detail about this and I saw her wince a few times. It sounded horrifying and I listened with utmost attention and dread that this might happen to me one day. Apparently, a bruised chilly pepper hurts a lot when inserted, but then it fades away slowly, while ginger starts of slowly and then burns more and more. Jessie was focused only on how this produced burning sensations, but I kept thinking how painful it must be to have a "finger sized" thing inserted there.

But, what had surprised me the most was when Jessie said how she often gets punished even when she didn't do anything bad. Her mom calls this "preventive punishment" and the idea is that Jessie will behave better if she is reminded from time to time what the consequences would be. Usually she only get some light spanking, but sometimes, rarely, she gets reminded of how ginger or pepper feel. However, her mom doesn't use these for preventive punishment, instead, she just applies a little bit of camphor based ointment to Jessie's anus. Jessie says that it burns a lot, but fades quickly and, fortunately, it's quite rare for Jessie to get this kind of treatment for preventive discipline.

Of course, as I could have expected, my mom loved the idea of preventive punishment and said that she would do the same thing for me. She also liked the other rule and from that point I had to get completely naked before each punishment. The very next day, while me and Jessie were in our room, Kelly came to call us downstairs. I was told to leave my dress there, so I went naked. My mom had decided that it was the right time for the first round of "preventive punishment". Jessie removed her clothes immediately and then we were placed kneeling on the couch and hugging the couch back. Mom spanked Jessie and I was spanked by my aunt. We were told to keep our legs open so that even our pussies would be reachable and this was super embarrassing for me, but fortunately the spanking lasted only a few seconds and only our buttocks were affected.

The next round of preventive discipline, a week later, was a little longer and it was more embarrassing because we were on our backs with our butts up in the air. We both kept our legs together, but when you are bent over like that, everything is exposed.

The third round was actually easier because me and Jessie were told to spank each other, while the other's only watched. The chair was placed in the middle of the room, where we each took turns, one sitting down, and the other bent over the first one's lap. We changed places several times and our butts were a little red after we were done.

There were also three occasions where we were spanked for real. In all of these cases, it was only one of us who did something bad, but, as we were told, we were punished together. In all these cases, we got spanking only and it was a little more intense than those preventive sessions, but again, not that painful.

However, I got myself into a situation that turned far more embarrassing than spanking. As I said, I was horrified to hear about Jessie's insertions punishment and I just had to know more about it, despite my inner voice telling me to drop this issue. I kept asking Jessie about it and I just couldn't believe her that ginger root produced only burning sensation and that inserting something that large doesn't hurt when it's done slowly and when one relaxes.

Jessie told the others twice about my curiosity. First time mom and my aunt joked that I could find out easily enough and that there was fresh ginger root waiting for me. The second time though was when Jessie's mom was there and Jessie told in detail about my fear of insertions, despite my objections. Then Jessie's mom suggested that I should be given a little taste of this and the others agreed, saying that it was time for another preventive punishment session (the last one was more than a week prior to this).

I still remember how my heart started pounding in my ears, I was so scared. But mom told me that there was nothing to fear, that there would be no pain and that this time everything could end as soon as I told them. Then she said that they won't use ginger, nor pepper, instead I would only get a finger inserted into my anus. I felt a little better, but was still very scared. I was given the right to end this and if this had happened at the start of our vacation, the nudity itself would have been a reason enough to stop it if I could. But, by this point I was naked in front of the others for so long and I was spanked so many times that another 5-10 minutes of this wasn't that bad and right then I remembered Jessie's logic - volunteering to suffer a little embarrassment now is a way to gather "points" for later. Or my curiosity just outweighed my sense of shame. I still feared that it would hurt and I had planned to yell at them to stop as soon as I felt pain.

I got undressed when Kelly returned with a glove on one hand and a tube of lubricant. I wanted to lay on my back, but Jessie's mom said that I should be on all fours. So I got into this position, with my face on the couch in order to bend more. I guess she chose this position so that I could not see what was going on behind me.

First I felt the cold slippery stuff applied to my anus, the same as when I have my temperature measured, except that there was more of it. Then I felt Kelly's finger massaging my anus gently. Jessie's mom told me to softly stimulate my clitoris with my hand, because that would help me relax (Jessie does that do) and I obeyed. I tried to follow the instructions on how they told me to relax my muscles. Then Kelly started pressing her finger slowly. This scared me more than once, making me jerk, but each time I was told to relax and Kelly would continue. Eventually I could feel her finger starting it's way inside me. It didn't hurt, it just felt very awkward, but I must admit it wasn't all that unpleasant. I was still scared that this would become painful, I was breathing hard and then I started moaning. Then I was surprised to hear Kelly say that the whole finger was in. I haven't felt any pain and this whole process was so exciting and stimulating that I didn't even feel embarrassed while they were doing this to me. I kept rubbing my clitoris slowly all the time, until Kelly withdrew her finger and the sensation of my sphincter closing up made me shiver. Then I was sent to the bathroom and once alone the feeling of shame came over me. Back then I felt so ashamed that I had essentially asked for this and then let it happen and ashamed that it felt so stimulating, that I moaned loudly and uncontrollably.

However, now I'm glad that this happened and I'm grateful to Jessie's mom for suggesting it. It was a part of something else that I experienced this summer, but that is a topic for my next post.