Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by awayness on 2023-09-28 17:55:14

You are a great mom, keep it up. I agree that having her choose to be naked sometimes is good for her. It can't just be something that she's doing on orders. She's obviously going to start enjoying it more and more until you can't keep clothes on her.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-30 16:55:08

Hi all,

I'm excited tell you about my next adventure.

For a while now mom and my aunt have been saying that I should see a gynecologist and I know they are right, but I dreaded this moment and I was happy that mom didn't take me. All I had were the yearly physical exams, where I could wear my panties and the old doctor I was seeing only took a look a few times by pulling panties away from my body.

But now mom said that we should not postpone this any longer, because I had started $%!@ing regularly and mom thought that a doctor should check me up. Initially, mom wanted to take me to her gynecologist and she didn't care about my objections. Her doctor is a man and although I got somewhat used to nudity, no man has ever seen me naked, at least not in a way I would have to expose myself in front of a gynecologist.

But, fortunately, my mom didn't like her doctor very much and was already thinking of finding someone else. Mom said that this doctor was often rough, his speculum was always really cold and he often had unpleasant manner. But mom didn't want to just pick some new doctor at random, so she started asking around.

Then, one evening mom invited her old friend, Jane, to come visit us. Mom and Jane had a falling out long time ago, I barely remembered Jane, but now they are friends again. Of course, mom now had to tell every detail about my body, $%!@ion, etc. That felt embarrassing, but at least I didn't have to undress in front of Jane, although I wore a short dress that was almost transparent. But, the good news is that Jane recommended a good gynecologist (her good friend) for me and mom. This doctor is a lady and her two nurses who work at the office are also women. Jane also said that Doctor Susan specializes in young girls and that she takes great care to make her patients happy.

I used the opportunity to ask some questions that bothered me. Mom and Jane didn't answer all of them, but Jane told me that I don't need to worry about the exam being painful, because Doctor Susan is very careful and skillful.

I know that regular checkups are very important and Jane really reassured me, so I remained only a little nervous about the upcoming exam, but overall I was glad I was going.

Mom scheduled the exam and told me that I will not have orgasms for a week before the exam, because it would make the exam go more smoothly, because I could get more aroused and more wet that way.

The exam was scheduled for the late afternoon. When I came from school, mom told me to take a shower and she came to the bathroom with me to make sure I showered properly. Which wasn't necessary, because I know how to wash my body, but still, I didn't mind. Actually, I felt a little better that mom watched me and then inspected my body after I was done, because now I was sure that I had not missed a spot somewhere on my body.

I then went to my room to get some clothes, I chose a pleated mini skirt and a nice top. No panties, of course, I wouldn't wear them even if I had complete control over what I wear. My reasoning was that I should make it easy for the doctor to have access to my crotch and that I could quickly get covered when the doctor was done. Mom said that I should have taken a dress, but she didn't insist on it.

We entered a well-lit and spacious office. A nurse introduced herself as Jill, she was very nice and polite. She asked us to sit down because the doctor was still with another patient (we came early). Then Jill explained how they are going to take my measurements before the doctor takes over. It was mostly the same sort of thing that mom already does to me every week. I was concerned when I heard that I had to provide urine sample, but I didn't have much time to worry about it. Next, Nurse Jill said that Doctor Susan insists on her patients being completely naked from the start to the end of the exam. This is to ensure more thorough exam and I felt a little nervous about it, but I wasn't even thinking about objecting against it. If I regularly get naked in front of mom and several other women, I could certainly do it in front of a doctor and two nurses. It actually made sense to me that my doctor should have an unobstructed view of my whole naked body.

However, mom embarrassed me in front of Nurse Jill by saying that I was too shy and giving them permission to spank me if I don't obey. Nurse Jill was again really nice, she told mom that I was a good girl and that I would do just fine.

I am shy, but I'm not some timid damsel who will clasp her hands over her $%!@ when doctor wants to have a look. I'm getting used to nudity and although there are still many occasions when I wish I could avoid it, I was always completely cooperative with the doctors and I thought my mom should have known that. I felt angry, I gritted my teeth and without saying anything decided that I will cooperate without any hesitation and prove mom wrong.

Right at the start of this conversation, I thought I heard a girl scream from the doctor's office and that got me a little concerned, but now the door opened and I saw a woman and a girl maybe a year older than me come out. This girls had a big smile on her face and I distinctly heard her say "... can't wait for the next time!" That was strange, but it felt reassuring that this girl seemed very happy.

Then Doctor Susan and Nurse Sarah introduced themselves and mom and me went into the doctor's office with Nurse Sarah. I was told to undress and I removed my skirt and then my top and sandals immediately, even though the office door was left half open and the doctor was outside. I followed every instruction as the nurse measured my weight, height and everything else. Nurse Jill joined us, leaving the door open, as I was told to assume the position and have my temperature taken. I obeyed and immediately bent over, even though the opened door made me nervous. I got my first praise from Nurse Jill, saying that I was good girl and that I'm handling everything superbly. "Ha, take that mom!" I thought to myself. Nurse also said that because it was my first time, they scheduled me for the last term of that day, so that they could give me as much time as I needed, but now Nurse Jill was sure that there would be no issues.

She then measured my blood pressure, after which Nurse Sarah told me to spread my legs and lean a bit back. I did so and then I was asked to show how I rub my $%!@ (they too use the P word). I obeyed without hesitation, I started rubbing myself gently and slowly. Nurse Sarah was pleased with how I did it and told me to keep going, while to other nurse asked Doctor Susan to come and see. I kept rubbing my $%!@ as the doctor came in, fortunately closing the door behind her. I was horny and getting excited quickly, I was quite wet too. The doctor first listened to my chest and then said I should be stimulated some more intensively, because she wanted me to be even more wet before the exam...

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-09-30 16:56:38

Nurse Sarah approached me with a vibrator. I stopped $%!@ing and propped myself on my hands behind me. She gently spread my $%!@ to reveal the clitoris and touched me with the buzzing vibrator. It was so intense that I thought I was going to $%!@ immediately, so I jumped back. Nurse Jill was quick to tell me not to be scared, that this won't hurt me, but when I apologized and said that I was only scared I would $%!@ right then, they both smiled and told me to relax and to trust them.

And this was the one and only instance of disobedience, if you can call it that. From that point I submitted myself completely to the nurses and the doctor. Nurse Sarah continued to stimulate me, bringing me close to orgasm and then letting me rest. She really knew what she was doing. I was told it was OK to moan and I did so. It would have been very hard, if not impossible, to stay quite from that intense stimulation.

Then it was time for the urine sample. Nurse Jill lead me to the door-less bathroom of the doctor's office. Doctor Susan joined us. I was told to squat into she shower booth and to position myself so that Doctor Susan could have a good view. I thought that I would hold the cup, but Nurse Jill said that she would do it and that I should just pee until I empty my bladder and not care if I pee on her hands. I was concerned that I couldn't make myself go, at least not quickly enough, but again these women were so nice to me. Doctor Susan told me to just relax and take as much time as I needed, like she had read my mind. She even started the faucet and I was able to start peeing after a few moments. Nurse Jill filled the cup carefully and I emptied my bladder completely.

My feet got wet, so Nurse Jill helped me wash them and my $%!@ too. Doctor Susan exited the bathroom and I could hear her telling my mom that I'm a very good girl.

Then I climbed the gyno table and put my legs up on the stirrups. This was really my first time on this thing and I didn't think my legs would be so far back, from what I had seen in the brochures, but I guess Doctor Susan wanted to have a better view and also easier access to my anus.

She approached me and first stimulated my clitoris with her fingers for a while. Then she took the vibrator and brought me to the edge of orgasm twice. Next, she applied some lube to my anus, which was warmed up, they seem to be thinking of everything. I knew I should relax my muscles like the last time at my aunt's place. This time Doctor Susan massaged my anus with one finger, while she played with my clitoris with her other hand. She got me moaning and then I was told to take a deep breath as she stopped. As I did that, trying to relax as best as I could, I felt her finger sliding quickly and painlessly into my anus.

Again they praised me for being a good girl. Doctor Susan felt around my anus and then she moved her finger in an out several times, while still rubbing my clitoris gently. This was also very stimulating.

After that it finally time for the main thing, the vaginal exam. I never had anything inside my $%!@, but by now I trusted the doctor completely. She still rubbed my clitoris gently and I was surprised how easily her finger went inside me. And I have to admit that right from the start it felt really nice. She worked her finger inside and I moaned loudly, it was so intensive. I heard one of the nurses pointing out that I was sweating and I indeed was all sweaty. But Doctor Susan just keep fingering me.

I was so excited now that I had to try to keep myself distracted, because I thought that I would $%!@ at any minute. I told this to the doctor, but I was told to "just relax". And as I closed my eyes and tried to breathe more deeply one of the nurses pinched my right nipple. Right then I had the most intensive orgasm ever. It felt amazingly good and seemed to last forever. My body kept twitching even at the lightest touch from doctor's finger on my $%!@.

I was still keeping my eyes clothes, I was winded and calming down slowly. I heard mom apologizing for the doctor for something, but Doctor Susan told her not to apologize and that a large squirt is a sign that she did a good job. I opened my eyes to see the doctor's blouse wet and it was also on her face and on my stomach. But I was told that I should not worry and that this was normal. It seemed that I had squirted much more than Jessie when I was watching her $%!@e.

When I had rested a bit, Doctor Susan inserted her finger back into my anus, it went in easily and Nurse Jill put a vibrator on my $%!@. I was I could $%!@ as soon as I want and I had another orgasm soon, with doctor's finger in my butt. They let me rest for a while and then Doctor Susan decided I should have another orgasm. This time they made me $%!@ with just the vibrator on my $%!@.

Finally, after letting me rest from this, Nurse Jill took me to the bathroom again where she helped me take a shower. Having three orgasms in a row is not only immensely pleasurable, it is also tiring. While I was in the shower, I could hear mom and the doctor talking about $%!@ion, massages and other things, but I didn't pay too much attention. Nurse Jill helped me dry myself up too and we got out when that was done.

Mom was already at the door and we said goodbyes and were about to leave. Now I understood why the girl before me looked so happy, anyone would be happy after multiple and intense orgasms. Mom got out into the waiting room, I followed her, but she stopped and looked at me. She had an amused look on her face and so did the other three women. I was clueless as to what was going on. Af far as I was concerned, everything was done and we needed to return home.

"Are you sure we can go?" asked mom as she put her hand on the door knob. Nurse Jill was now barely containing the laughter. I still had no clue.

"Sweetie, you forgot something." Nurse Sarah told me. I felt like the others, including Sarah, were mocking me, but now Sarah's words sounded just kind and compassionate. I stopped to think for a second until I saw my reflection in a window. I was still naked, not a thing on me!!! I blushed and ran quickly back to the office where my clothes were hanging on a rack. I was embarrassed then, but by the time we returned home, I was laughing about it and later I told everyone in our little circle this funny story. If mom didn't stop me, don't know when I would have realized I didn't have clothes on.

Posted by vicki03 on 2023-10-02 10:58:36

Wow that's an experience! Maybe next time you return them the favor ;)

Posted by awayness on 2023-10-05 17:55:51

SO glad to hear this experience. Every girl deserves such a thorough gynecologist. Mine are usually pretty similar, but I know a lot aren't. You are doing great! The only thing that could be better is if you went to a male doctor. I usually do.