Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by nlg on 2009-04-08 18:59:01

Do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school? Please tell us about it!

• How do feel when wearing a miniskirt with no panties?

• How often do you usually do it?

• How old are you? When did you first try it?

• Has anyone found out you weren't wearing panties?

• Has anyone seen under your miniskirt? Did you want them to see?

Posted by Dreuh on 2009-04-24 02:21:35

I like the material of the skirt rubbing against my areas. :P

Alot mostly every time I wear one.

I am currently 15 and started at 13

Ya... For one people have seen up my skirt, and another thing in eighth grade a bully girl pushed me down walking out of the girls locker room, and my skirt came up exposeing my naked butt! Right in front of the boys locker room! All the boys stared and laughed and one even slapped my butt!

yes, people have seen up it.. One time in the mall a teenage boy took a picture with a camera phone!

Posted by cherwin on 2009-08-07 19:41:52

I love wearing miniskirts with sheer panties, but I would never wear one with no panties. I like to give the boys a treat but there has to be a limit.

Cheryl

Posted by teen_cheerleader_#1 on 2009-08-22 03:58:57

it gets me hot like it's my own little secret but i know guys have seen up there. i know guys like looking at my pussÿ.

i'm 16 now and been doing it since i can remember.

lots of ppl have seen

Posted by missfuking on 2010-01-14 11:11:29

Back when I was at school I used to enjoy it some of the time! Nowadays I still do go commando, but its more often in a less public place.

When I'm wearing my miniskirt without panties, I feel really naughty and a bit sexy. Frequently become wet. I usually go without when I'm at home or in hotels. I do it at least once or twice a week! I first tried it at 14, so have been doing it for 9 years! When I was at school the odd one discovered it, but I managed to make everyone believe he was lying! However, my man discovered it fairly easily - I make no attempt to cover the fact my twªt is bare at home! However, I like him seeing up my skirt, its even better when he plays around up there! Only thing is its messier than with panties.