Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Spanking Fantasy Poll

my upbringing

Posted by mini boy on 2010-12-01 19:48:05

I am a 15 year old boy, brought up on my own by my mother. It is a single parent family I am brought up by my mother on her own. She has always been very strict with me. She has a belief in very regular spankings and interesting attire for me.

She likes to keep my legs bare from my bottom to my white Lycra ankle socks. This she believes toughens me up and keeps me young. I have always worn little hot pants all the time always worn with my ankle socks and neat one strap Mary Jane flat sandals. I have to wear grey flannel shorts to school with a 0 inseam. I also have to wear them over frilly girls panties. They are incredibally tight and a large portion of my bare bottom is visible.

I write this to mister poll standing up as I have just been punished by my mother. My school work was not up to scratch. She took my shorts and panties off and put me over her knee. She then spanked my bottom with her hand until it was red. After which she sent me up stairs to get my strap and cane. My buttocks were strapped until they were very sore. I then had to lean over the sofa and mummy caned my bare bottom. I received 9 hard strokes with the whippy junior cane.

Mummy also decided that what I need to focus my mind is some petticoat discipline. So I am currently wearing a micro mini skirt. I am wearing it over neat white frilly panties. These are high cut so coupled with the brevity of my mini skirt people can view my very red well punished sore bottom. She is going to keep me in this outfit for at least a week backed up by over the knee reminder spankings.

Posted by mini boy on 2010-12-04 14:39:02

My mother has decided to keep me in mini skirts on a full time basis. She says I look very smart in my tiny minis. It also makes for great convenience when it comes to spanking my exposed bare buttocks.Like when mummy and I were out shopping. She spanked me for acting up. I had to lean over the counter in the shop much to the amusement of onlookers. Mummy then strapped my exposed buttocks.

Posted by mini boy on 2011-01-06 22:58:15

Mummy likes me to be smart so she has purchased for me three pairs of very smart Mary Jane Sandals. A silver pair, a wine pair and a red pair. She tells me that they are good for my feet. I also wear little white ankle socks with them. I am also wearing a smarter style of mini skirt. This is a wrap around grey skirt with a flat panel at the front and pleats at the back. I am also wearing a pair of pink high cut frilly panties. These are cut high enough to expose my buttocks. My skirts are not even considered a punishment, merely a practical smart garb for me. One of the reasons they are so practical is that it is very easy for any of my family to spank my bare bottom as it is always available for quick discipline. For example I had to have session over my mothers knee because of a bad school report. So my mother decided on a public spanking. So when we were at a shopping arcade mummy sat on a bench and made me lay over her lap. She carefully folded up my frilly panties and then spanked my exposed buttocks. This carried on until they were bright red.

Posted by Tawse Lady on 2011-10-12 13:58:07

It is very hard to spank a boy in public these days because I have been trying to find a place that might be acceptable. It is probably better for my son that I haven;t been able to find a place.

Posted by mini boy on 2011-11-01 19:23:08

Though what I describe here is fantasy, it is brought on by several real life experiences. For example it was always easy for my mother to smack the backs of my legs or the inside of my thighs even when out as they were always fully exposed. Or a swift smack to the buttocks, easy when I wore my tiny shorts or mini kilt (skirt). Another technique is whilst smacking my legs I would be told in a loud voice so other people could hear, when you get home it is straight over my lap for a good smack bottom. This increased the embarrassment factor as part of the discipline.

Though a full spanking is difficult these days when out. My mother certainly gave me a few public spankings . This included in a shop when she was buying me a grey skirt, I was acting up as she called it and the assistant invited my mother to spank me which she did much to the amusement of the other customers and staff.