Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-03-15 13:35:52

I was at a wedding last saturday and was in the bridal dressing room with my friend and saw the flowergirl,who was 14,laying on the floor and her mom was pinning a cloth diaper on her.After the diaper was on,her mom took a pair of white adult size rubberpants[plasticpants] with ruffles across the back and put them on her over the diaper!They fit her a little loose and looked cute on her! I talked to her mom a few minutes later after the girl was in her poofy dress and veil and the mom told me that the diaper and rubberpants were to make her feel cute and little girlish.

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-08-25 14:24:25

The cloth diapers and plastic pants and white undershirt are put on the girls when they are dressed and normally worn to help make the girls feel more pure and innocent for their first communions and confirmation.That is probably the main reason why the other girls in your class had them on under their dresses!

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-08-31 15:16:51

To JennyM-i assume that it was a disposable diaper that your mom put on you for the wedding?She should have put plastic pants on you over the diaper as disposables are not always reliable and some can get soaked and start leaking.Did you wear plastic pants over your diapers when you were younger and bedwetting?

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-12-10 13:32:13

Last christmas eve-2019-i went to 11pm mass with my parents and brother.I had my cloth diapers and plastic pants on under my poofy christmas dress.After the mass was over i went to the womens room and as i was primping,a mom and her 14 year old daughter came in.The girl was in her christmas dress with white tights and white mary janes.The mom got the diaper changing table ready and the girl got on it and laid on her back.Her mom brought up her dress and pulled down the tights and i saw the girl had a size 8 pampers on with babyprint palstic pants over it.The mom pulled the plastic pants down and unfastened the pampers and removed it.She then took a cloth diaper out of her bag and slid it under her daughter,applied babypowder,then pinned the diaper on her,pulled the plastic pants and tights back up.She then told me that her daughter is going to wear the diaper and rubberpants to bed.I then told the mom that i wear diapers and plastic pants also and lifted up my dress and showed them mine.She said that she diapers her daughter for holidays and special occasions.

Posted by sakuy76 on 2021-03-10 20:10:49

I have been wear a clothes of xxxtentacion revenge merch and that has been provided a very good stuff at everyone door step.