Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by pacifier on 2017-05-26 13:03:15

Allan-your mum should be doing that with your sister-not you!Your sister should be wearing the plastic pants and leotard and diapers.girls are much more baby like than boys!

Posted by southtapper on 2017-06-04 12:21:27

I had a diaper on under my Easter dress. We had a sunrise service in a rose garden and it was cold. When we got back to the church everybody headed for the bathrooms and I got edged out. I really had to go bad so I just went in my diaper.

Posted by pacifier on 2017-06-24 12:04:54

Hi southtapper-Were you confirmed last month like you said you were going to be earlier in your posts? did you wear the white dress and veil with your diaper and plastic pants under it?

Posted by southtapper on 2017-07-18 14:19:27

Yes I did. Everything was white. I dribbled in my diaper.

Posted by mandi2 on 2018-11-29 15:46:37

I was baptized at 14 and wore an ankle length taffeta,boufant shoulder,baptism gown with a matching bonnet,lace socks and white mary jane shoes.I was put into my cloth diaper and blousy plastic pants and frilly tee shirt over two hours before the mass and my friends and female cousins saw me in them.My plastic pants crinkled under my gown also and everyone could hear them at my party.After my party,they took my gown off of me and put a baby blanket on the living room floor and i had to sit on it and play.My one aunt even gave me a pacifier to suck on!