Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by pacifier on 2016-08-01 00:33:54

Hi,I know how you felt!Was you diaper pinned on with diaper pins also?Mine was and it was made from the gerber cloth diapers in the 24x27 inch size flat and all 10 of them were sewn together to make my baptismal diaper and my plastic pants were white and adult size and fit me blousy.Was your outfit required by your parish or did your parents have you wear the outfit?Mom and my godmom put the diaper and plastic pants on me just like a baby and i smelled of babypowder all day.I bet it was really embarrassing being seen by your grandpa and everyone else! i was seen by my friends and female cousins in just my diaper,plastic pants and tee shirt and i even had a pacifier in my mouth!Did you have to wear your diaper and plastic pants under your communion dress also? I had to and it was weird also as my plastic pants crinkled under my communion dress all day! Were you baptized with other girls or was it just family?I have worn my diaper and plastic pants in a wedding also.

Posted by southtapper on 2016-08-02 19:03:44

My diaper was pinned on with pins, special pins mom bought. I don't know what my baptismal diaper was made of but it was thick. Like you my mom and Godmother put it on me. My plastic pants were adult size too and were billowy. Every time I move I crinkled. I hated that. My baptism was just for family and some family friends and many of these people saw me in my plastic pants and undershirt before and after the service. I also wore my diaper under my communion dress but other than mom and dad no one saw me without my dress on. I have worn mine at weddings too. I was a flower girl.

Posted by pacifier on 2016-08-10 00:57:40

My mom called my plastic pants "rubberpants" and it was embarrassing.they crinkled under my baptism dress and communion dress and my flower girl dress!How old were you when you made your FC? Was your diaper and plastic pants required under your communion dress or was it your parents doing?My bonnet was required also by my great aunt.I felt like a baby in my outfit,did you?How did the people see you in your diaper,plastic pants and and under shirt before and after the service? my mom showed mine at my party! when is your confirmation? I had to wear a white dress and veil for mine and had the "diaper and rubberpants" on under it and they crinkled the whole time!Embarrassing!I suppose you will wear your diaper and plastic pants and undershirt under your confirmation also,most catholic girls do.

Posted by southtapper on 2016-08-24 13:07:12

I made my first communion at 12. My diaper and plastic pants were not required. They were my parents doing. I left our house wearing just my plastic pants, diaper, undershirt, shoes and anklets. I had a robe on over them. Mom had my grandparents bring my dress and petticoat in their car. I wasn't wearing them so they would not get wrinkled with me being scrunched in the back seat of our car. At the church mom took me in one of the Sunday School rooms and removed my robe. That's when everyone saw me. After the service my dress and petticoat were taken off for the trip to the restaurant where my party was being held. I was put back in my petticoat and dress right there at the party. My conformation is still almost a year away. I suppose I will be made to wear plastic pants, diaper and undershirt for that too. Mom didn't say.

Posted by pacifier on 2016-08-24 15:03:14

Hi southtapper, it sounds like you had an embarrassing time being seen in your diaper and plastic pants,etc! Dont feel bad,as many catholic parents have their daughters wear the cloth diaper and plastic pants and under shirt under their communion dresses.I know of a couple of parishes wear it is a tradition for the girls to wear them for first communion and confirmation and 3 parishes wear they are required for the girls for baptism,first communion and confirmation. What was your dress like,was it poofy and did you have the veil with it?How old are you now and at what age will you be confirmed?I see nothing wrong with you wearing the diaper,plastic pants and under shirt for your confirmation.I assume you are going to wear a white dress and veil for you confirmation ceremony?i wore a white floor length dress and veil for my confirmation and had the cloth diapers and "rubberpants" on under it as did most of the other girls in my class.Is your diaper,plastic pants and under shirt put away with your communion dress?How did you feel being seen in your diaper,plastic pants and under shirt by everyone?got to go now.