Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by pacifier on 2016-09-17 12:50:57

Hi,how are you doing?how old were the other girls in your class?The confirmation outfit i suggested for you for next year would be very cute and appropriate.You could get a cute,poofy flower girl dress as they do sell them in teen sizes with a matching headwreath with the ribbons down the back and the white tights.You should probably have a new undershirt as well.The tights should be the high waist kind to completely cover your diaper and plastic pants and the waist band of the tights should be pinned to the waist band of your plastic pants with small safety pins to prevent them from sliding down over your diaper and plastic pants.The undershirt can be tucked into the tights and pinned as well to the waist band of the tights and plastic pants.I have seen many other catholic girls do this for their confirmation.Do the girls wear the all white outfits for confirmation at your parish?With the tights over your diaper and plastic pants,you wont have to worry about the plastic pants crinkling!Some of the other girls i know also wear their diaper and plastic pants under their christmas dresses on christmas eve and day and also under their easter dresses as well.have you thought about wearing them for christmas this year?A couple of those girls actually wear babyprint plastic pants over their diaper and they show thru their white tights and look very cute!got to go now

Posted by southtapper on 2016-09-22 12:44:15

All the girls at our parish wear white dresses at conformation. I will do the same. What accessories are up to mom. I have been made to wear a diaper under my dress when attending the Christmas pageant. Daddy doesn't want me getting up and down to run to the bathroom. There are some girls who duck out and hide in the bathroom and smoke while their families watch the pageant and he doesn't want me joining them. I also wear one at Easter.

Posted by pacifier on 2016-09-25 13:03:06

Hi,i am glad to hear that you are going to wear the white dress for your confirmation!You can get a cute white one at a bridal shop along with a flower headwreath.You are going to wear your diaper and plastic pants with tights over them?I suppose all the other girls in your class will have the diapers and plastic pants under their dresses as well.when you wore the diaper for christmas paegent,i assume you had the plastic pants over it and did you have them on just under your dress?It is nice that you wear your diaper for easter also! i wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants under my easter dress also and for christmas eve and day as well.I think it is so cute and little girlish seeing older girls like us with the diapers and plastic pants on under our easter dresses! You could wear your baptism bonnet with your confirmation dress instead of a headwreath or a veil also.Will you be wearing your diaper and plastic pants for christmas this year?got to go now

Posted by southtapper on 2016-10-23 14:23:33

I probably will be wearing my diaper and plastic pants under my Christmas dresses that I will be wearing to services. Some of those services really get long. I always have them on for long services. I don't know how many people see what we wear under our dresses.

Posted by JoeZ9 on 2016-10-24 12:21:52

Girls have it much better when they're made to wear diapers. They can hide them under their clothes. I'm a 14 year old male. My mom makes me wear diapers and plastic underwear sometimes like for church, long trips in the car and holiday gatherings. It's unfair because I don't have accidents but my mom says its to make sure I'm protected in case I have one. They're impossible to hide under boy clothes. Everyone can see the bulge so they know I'm wearing them.