Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by pacifier on 2016-12-14 13:15:45

Hi southtapper,how are you doing? You wont be the only girl wearing a diaper and plastic pants over christmas!I will wear my diaper and rubberpants on christmas eve and day also,probably with white tights over them.I know some other girls who will be wearing them also to mass and to bed on christmas eve.How did you feel being a flower girl in the wedding with your diaper and rubberpants on under your dress?I feel flower girls in the 12 to 15 year old range should wear diapers and rubberpants under their dresses to make them feel cuter and little girlish.I suppose now you are involved in your confirmation classes and the time will go fast between christmas and your big day!Will you get a new diaper and plastic pants to wear under your confirmation dress?I suppose the other girls that were in you class for first communion will wear a diaper and plastic pants olso under their confirmation dresses.I know of other parishes,like you,that confirm at 14 and some at 16,and the girls have to wear the diaper and plastic pants under their required white,poofy dresses with a veil.etc.Afriend of mine sister was confirmed last may at 14 and had to wear the white,poofy dress and veil with the white tights and 'mary jane'shoes and had wear the diaper and plastic pants under her tights with a tee shirt as her top.My friend told me she helped their mom put the diaper,plastic pants and tights on her sister.I suppose you are thinking about your white dress already! Please tell me about your dress and what it will be like and also your veil and tights and shoes.The diaper and plastic pants WILL make you feel more pure and innocent for your confirmation. All for now,baby girl

Posted by pacifier on 2016-12-25 14:26:06

I went to 11 pm mass last night with my parents,bother and other relatives and saw three girls who looked to be around 14 or 15 and were all dressed up in their christmas dresses,one had a pink and burgundy dress on with lace socks and black mary jane shoes,another had a poofy red dress with white tights and the other girl had on a pink dress with a red top and white tights.After the service,i saw the three girls standing with their parents and they were talking to other women and the one girl lifted up her dress and i saw the cloth diaper and plastic pants she had on under it.Then the other two girls,who had the tights on did the same thing,and i saw the one had also had a cloth diaper with pink plastic pants on under her tights and the other girl had baby print plastic pants over her diaper under her tights.I had my cloth diapers and plastic pants on under my dress also so i knew how these girls felt!I was nice knowing that there were other teen girls who wear diapers and plastic pants under their christmas dresses also.

Posted by pacifier on 2017-01-28 16:09:32

Hi southtapper, Now is the time when girls start buying their white confirmation dresses and veils and i have seen a few 8th grade girls at the bridal shop picking out their white dresses and the veils.The two catholic parishes in my area require the white outfits and the girls but their required cloth diapers,under shirts and tights at either Target or Walmart.The one parish gives each girl in the confirmation class the white adult size plastic pants that has to be worn over the diapers and the other parish provides a website that the plastic pants can be bought thru.Ashoe store in the area sells the white mary jane shoes that have to be worn with the dress and veil. Do you have your confirmation outfit all picked out yet?Are you going to wear your first communion diaper and plastic pants under your tights?

Posted by pacifier on 2017-04-08 12:20:09

Now with Easter a week away,i want to know if any girls will be wearing a diaper and plastic pants under their easter dresses on Easter sunday.And also i would like to know if any girls see other preteen or teen girls with diapers under their easter dresses.

Posted by Allan Watkin on 2017-05-25 22:51:19

I love it when my mum, Im only 16, puts me on my bed and makes me wear my sisters shiny leotard. I have to stay at my mums at the weekends when my sisters away. IV got used to it and really enjoy dressing like. That now when I go round mums. When we with a movie she makes me sit on her lap (Im sixteen for gods sake) and she pats and smoothes my plastic pants. IV been getting erect a lot lately and it sticks out plainly and you can see through the plastic pants. She tells me not to be shy and Im not any more. She's started rubbing me until I come inside the plastic pants and have to wear them all night still i get a clean pair in the morning.