Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Choose my pjs

Discussion

Posted by carg85 on 2014-01-03 20:22:23

Hi Kitsune, I guess by now you have your cold weather PJs? (And with this cold you're probably glad they're warm!) So what types did you and your mother settle on?
Luckily the choice in one piece pajamas (footed and not) is huge at the moment, so if that was the outcome I'm sure you can find something you like, too.

Posted by KitsuneAngel1 on 2014-01-07 16:10:35

All my pajamas are now footed onesys except for one without feet I got for Christmas ):

Its so dumb that I'm supposed to wear them until it gets warm out. Good thing I only wear them until my mom comes in to say goodnight and then take them off immediately after xDDD

Posted by carg85 on 2014-03-19 22:11:25

Naughty ;-) You better make sure you aren't caught, or your mother might put you in a onesie you can't take off yourself! (see e.g. http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/262200/topics/239503)

Do you like the one without the feet better?

Posted by KitsuneAngel1 on 2014-05-10 19:55:49

I was caught. -_- I had to wear the pajamas without feet backwards for three nights. I kinda like how the footies feel now, but the footless ones arent nearly as fugly. Wearing them backwards just sucked...

Anyway, I made a new poll. Check it out!

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/592119

Posted by carg85 on 2014-05-10 22:06:34

I like one-piece pajamas because they don't have elastic around my stomach and the top can't creep up. And in the winter footed fleece ones with a hood are very comfy and cuddly, also in the evening behind the TV. And no cold feet in bed. I even have a pair that zips up the back, but I can do and undo the zipper by myself. I always thought girls/women were usually able to do a back zipper, because there are lots of dresses, and even rompers, made that way, or even with buttons at the back. But you can't unzip your sleeper yourself? Did ypu mostly dislike wearing them backwards because you needed help with them, or was it also the fit that made it uncomfortable, like with the collar pressing on your throat?