Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls, are you made to wear skirts in the winter?

Bare legs

Posted by ellie0x0x on 2011-05-25 18:28:12

Hey Rebecca

Sorry for the really late reply I just haven't found the time to go in this. In my opinion I think thats good that you have to wear your uniform properly outside of school because it makes yourself and the school look so much better, so before you go out into the town do the teachers check your uniform before you leave the school grounds?. When I see people wearing there uniform really untidy i just think that school cannot be much good if you know what i mean.

I wish i could be like that (not taking no notice of the onlookers) i just get so embarrassed as you see everyone in casual clothes and then theres me.

Very nice they sound like a good colour scheme. Now that it is getting to summer i sometimes where dresses i would like to where them more but my mother buys me really old fashioned dresses, i wish i could choose my own, but as my blouses and skirts are a bit more modern than my dresses, i normally stick to them.

Thats nice, most of the shops where i live are all like proper village shops in Salcombe so it we normally have to go to the main shopping centre and as it is quite a journey we generally do it all in one go. I can imagine I remember when me and my family went sightseeing, the shops definetly put there prices up.

Have a good rest of the week.

Ellie xxx

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2024-02-22 00:09:56

From a guy's perspective, I will say that I think it looks the best when girls/women have bare legs. Sometimes stockings or hosiery can be nice with certain outfits or it might feel better for a girl to wear them in colder weather, but in general it's just more naturally attractive when she shows off her bare skin, especially if she is healthy and takes care of herself (healthy weight, smoothly shaved, moisturized, etc).

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-03-27 07:53:17

I never wear skirts longer than knee (and some of my skirts barely cover my crotch) and I keep my legs bare as long as it is warmer that 10C or so. It feels cool and sexy!

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2024-03-27 23:25:11

That sounds quite feminine and fashionable, Vicki! I also remember from your previous posts that you never wear shoes, bras, or panties. It's very cool that you like to pair those habits with bare legs and short skirts as well. I'm sure that just a small top and a small skirt are all you need in most situations. Except of course at home, where no clothes are needed at all. ;)

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2024-04-01 14:31:03

I'm like Vicki too, almost always wear skirts and never longer than about mid thigh. Usually I'll go bare, but sometimes I'll have fishnet thigh-highs if my fit looks good with it. Never wear hose or nylons or whatever, I always thought that's weird and old fashioned.