Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls, are you made to wear skirts in the winter?

Bare legs

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-04-08 14:26:25

Thanks Mr.Allan :) You are totally right, in most cases i wear just a small top and a small skirt, and never wear shoes, bras, or panties, and go naked at home and at friends homes. Of course sometimes I have to dress warmer, but I try to keep it at minimum. Winter here in Germany is sometimes mild frost and snow, and sometimes 10 or even 15 grad C, so I don't have often to dress warm. This winter, on those days when it was about 5C, I sometimes just put a warm jacket over the same top and skirt. Or even over nothing, if I knew I wouldn't have to take the jacket off ;)

Fishnet things I wear sometimes too, but not on my feet - they are always bare :)

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2024-04-08 16:38:01

You're welcome, Vicki. Bras and panties are simply unnecessary, and skirts are feminine, fashionable, comfortable, and convenient. A jacket with nothing underneath is a good option for chilly weather, especially if it's able to keep you warm enough on its own so that you can still go out with your legs bare. And of course, it's best to stay naked at home. :)

I do wonder about something else, though. You said that you always remain barefoot and I remember you mentioning that you don't own any shoes. Does this also apply to open footwear such as sandals and strappy heels? I ask because I'm sure that sometimes you'll be out in public and need to enter places that require footwear. In America, most stores, restaurants, and other public buildings won't let you inside if you are barefoot. In those situations, I imagine that the next best option is to have some open sandals or heels that still keep your feet and toes fully exposed.

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-04-14 20:15:42

Haha here in Germany things are much more relaxed :) Not that you really can go barefoot anywhere, but you can always find another place (like a restaurant or like that) where you can. Of course I have to look where I step, and sometimes it is too hot or too cold, but anyway one can live without shoes. It is just such a cool thing to know about yourself :)

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2024-04-15 04:17:16

I'm glad that Germany has an accepting attitude towards such things, Vicki, and that you live in a place where you can partake in the lifestyle that you enjoy! I suppose the relaxed attitude towards being barefoot makes sense, since I have seen numerous instances of women enjoying full nudity outside in crowded places during the daytime in Germany and they never get in trouble or even really get criticized for it (like in the one video you watched a while ago). Most people are either supportive or indifferent, which I think is very nice.

It is the same in several other countries like Spain, Portugal, and Chechia. I don't think America will ever be that way, or at least not for a very long time, but at least the beautiful and bold women of Europe can enjoy the freedom of outdoor nudity sometimes.

Posted by vicki03 on 2024-04-16 16:06:16

Well who knows :) Maybe America will change too.