Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls, are you made to wear skirts in the winter?

Bare legs

Posted by rebecca94 on 2011-01-23 11:24:35

Hello Elizabeth

Yes Surrey is close to London and not far from where we are.

We have just got back from Church. We always attend the morning service. The Church is close to School and we walk there together. We have an area reserved for us.

We always wear our uniform of course. Clean white blouse, buttoned up, tie nice and tight!! We get demerits for not wearing our uniforms correctly. Three demerits in a term result in a detention. I try to avoid demerits for uniform offences as it only takes a little care to be properly dressed and I like to take pride in my appearance.

State schools in London are not always strict and some have poor disciplinary records. Private schools are stricter and we don't get many girls in real trouble in our school. We are all here to learn and most girls progress to university.

I am glad you have avoided a spanking. I wouldn't like to be told to touch my toes or bend over a desk. My american friend's sister was paddled once for smoking in school and she said that her bottom was on fire for an hour afterwards.

We wear our uniforms throughout Sundays. Most of us do project work in our rooms or in the library or catch up on other outstanding revision or course work.

We don't go out into town without good reason. We have to apply for a pass from the school office. We do have to be in uniform when outside of school.

One bit of news since I last wrote to you. I was discussing my Poll and this site with my room mate. She didn't know how I felt about trousers and feels sorry that I am never allowed to wear them. She wears trousers and jeans quite a lot at home.

Katarina came up with a suggestion of me trying some on in a shop to see how they feel and what I look like in them and my room mate suggested applying for a pass next Saturday to do some research for a history project in town. We could then call into a clothes shop when there and my friend would help me to try on some trousers. I won't be able to buy any of course.

I am getting excited already.

I hope that you are enjoying your Sunday.

Rebecca.

Posted by ILvStrictUniform on 2011-01-23 12:36:15

Hello Rebecca

I also go to church on Sunday mornings, my parents insist on it. As do they make me wear my school uniform, yes my blouse and tie are always tight and smart as my mother dresses me. Do you have to wear a skirt or pinafore? also do you wear jumpers and blazer as well or just a blazer? I remeber getting lots of afterschool detentions but since my life has got seriously strict i have never even got in trouble, let alone any detentions because if i did my punishments at home would be much worse as well as school punishments.

Thats an excellent attitude "it only takes a little care to be properly dressed and I like to take pride in my appearance", i see so many people wearing their school uniform incorrectly it is awful, me and katherina said what's the point of school uniform if you don't wear it properly, although i used to wear my school uniform extremely scruffy and used to mock people who wore it smartly, i really regret this and now i am glad i have such a strict lifestyle, i don't know if it is just wearing uniform everyday until i go to bed but anyone else reading this i really would recommend this as a discipline technique making sure your child always wears thier school uniform even on weekends and on special occasions it works.

Yes another rule that was set upon me is study i never did any classwork in or after school so my parents make me study when i get home til dinner then i have to study til bedtime so basically all the time, i also want to go to university. Yes my freinds stories of getting spanked were not nice i'm telling you when she went back to class she had to stand because her bottom stung so much, my parents threaten me with spankings but i am petrified of getting one, so i have never actually got one thank heavens.

As i said i wear my uniform all week, but i think because other people don't wear their school uniforms on weekends i just think it install that extra bit of discipline, posture and elecution are also very important to my parents.

Yes I cannot go out and be excused from study without a good reason also unless mother takes me out.

So when you are at home what do you wear your school uniform as well? or just a dress code that your mother insists you wear?

Thats a great idea, i will pray to make sure it goes well for you.

Elizabeth

Posted by rebecca94 on 2011-01-24 16:31:44

Elizabeth

Just a quick update today as I have lots of studies to do before tomorrow.

We have to wear navy skirts, blazer, white blouse and tie when in school. We can replace our blazer with a navy jumper when in our rooms. Thats why I don't want to wear navy at university. We don't wear pinafore dresses.

When I am home I wear skirts/jumpers/dresses/blouses etc but I can wear different colours.

I am still excited about Saturday

Rebecca

Posted by ILvStrictUniform on 2011-01-24 17:59:10

Hello Rebecca

Sorry if i am taking time out of your study if my mother found i was on this instead of studying she would go mad. When at home do you do the top button of the blouse up or leave it undone for comfort. On the other blog i suggested my dress code for university what do you think of it, it was lond sleeved blouse with top button fastened, floppy bow tie, pinafore and hair in a tight bun, what do you think of it? I want to hear all about saturday how it goes etc.

Elizabeth

Posted by rebecca94 on 2011-01-25 22:25:02

Hi Elizabeth

Sorry for a late reply today - I had to complete some course work and it took longer than expected.

When I am at home I leave my top button undone for comfort. Mother does not seem to mind. She does the same.

I don't think I will wear a tie at University, especially if the other girl students don't. I think that you can still look smart in a clean blouse etc without a tie.

I might try my hair in a bun when I have time to see how it feels.

I will let you know about saturday - just 4 days to go!

Rebecca