Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls, are you made to wear skirts in the winter?

Bare legs

Posted by ILvStrictUniform on 2011-01-20 18:00:55

Hello Rebecca

Madam I hope you don't mind i have been reading your posts and in a similair position to you. You can read my posts if you want (theres a lot so you don't have to). Don't worry about wearing skirts all the time I have been wearing uniform for some time now and never worn trousers, undone my top button, loosened my tie or undone my blazer, I have had a very strict up-bringing and my parents are also old-fashioned thats why i wear school uniform even on weekends, but i am so used to it i don't mind wearing it like this i don't know no different. Feel free to ask me anything.

Elizabeth xx

Posted by rebecca94 on 2011-01-21 16:22:36

Hello Elizabeth

You seem to be even more restricted than me!

First of all how old are you? Do you live in the UK?

My parents do not mind me undoing the top button of my blouse and I am not in school uniform when I am at home. You must stand out from other girls if you have to wear your uniform during weekends.

My main complaint is that I am not allowed to wear trousers or jeans. In fact I have never, ever tried a pair on. I would really like to know the difference of being in a pair of trousers to wearing a skirt.

Have you ever tried on a pair of trousers or jeans?

Do you have some sort of longing feeling to be like other girls?

Do you think that you will wear trousers at some point in the future.

Rebecca

Posted by ILvStrictUniform on 2011-01-21 17:03:15

I probably am but it is ok i am used to it, no i don't live in the UK i am in America do you live in Britain then?

Really do you ever do your top button up? or did your parents ever make you do the top button up.

On weekends i go to school 9 -1 and on sunday its church and their is another person who wears his uniform in church so i am not the only person.

Me niether, i would like to wear trousers in the winter as my legs freeze, but mother says they are too masculine, she has never wore trousers either as her mum never let her she also had a very strict u[bringing mother doesn't own anything apart from dresses and skirts and blouses, very old fashioned.

Yes when i was first told my life would be a lot more disciplined and i had to wear my school uniform. I just wanted my old life back, i was a loud and naughty girl, i had a very bad school report and always went out in short skirts, (i never wore trousers then actually) casual tops i wore a ton of make up and never did any chores i was generally a bad child. So i know what it is like to be like other girls just not in jeans and trousers. I don't know to be honest probably not.

Elizabeth xx

Posted by rebecca94 on 2011-01-22 09:18:16

Hi Elizabeth

Yes I live in the UK. I am at an all girls boarding school near London.

I always have my top button up at School as we have to wear ties but at home I don't and I am allowed to leave it undone for comfort.

We study on Saturday mornings but in return we are allowed longer holidays than state schools which is good as some of my friends live in other countries.

I have a friend who is from the USA.

I see you had a rebellious life before you changed your ways. I have never been like that. I have had a sheltered upbringing. Were you ever in trouble at School? My american friend says that some schools spank students with wooden paddles - even girls in their late teens. I wouldn't like that. We have demerits and loss of priviledges here when we need punishing.

We go to a chapel in the school on Sundays and of course wear our uniforms.

My Poll is now up and running under fashion. Have you seen it I will try to get some of my friends here to vote.

I had better start studying now.

Rebecca

Posted by ILvStrictUniform on 2011-01-22 12:32:59

Hello Rebecca, i currently have a 5 min break so i am speed typing apologies for lack of grammar.

I have spoken to someone from Surrey before and she said that was near London, is it close to where you are? What are schools like in London are they strict?

Yes i do to, do your school punish you if you don't have it done up? Your parents sound more relaxed than mine i am never allowed to undo my top button or loosen my tie, but i don't mind i am used to it now.

Yes i was extremely rebellious, and then my parents saw they had to do something about it, so got rid of all my casual clothes , make up, and tv in my room. Many times i got into trouble at school, i got excluded from 2 schools. Spanking students does happen although some states don't allow it, fortunately my previous schools didn't do it, although when i was very naughty i spoke to loads of girls who were spanked but i haven't been spanked at school, since my parents have made a strict life for me my disciplinary record has been outstanding so i suppose making your child stay in strict school uniform all the time and making her study extra hours at home works.

So on Sundays do you wear your uniform all day? On Saturday i wear it all day even though school finishes at 1pm, my parents just want me to stay in it, and on sunday i stay in my uniform all day however in the mornings we are at church. What do other people say to you when your in your uniform outside of school hours like in church for instance? or do you ever go round the mall/shopping centre in your uniform?

Yes i have seen your poll, i will vote in it. Would you prefer to email eachother instead? its up to you.

Elizabeth xx