Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My mom's strict rules

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-06-10 17:39:05

Hi all, My name is Melissa, I'm 11 years old. My mom's friend told her about this forum and since my mother thinks that I'm too shy, she told me to write here about my rules and about my experiences. I am to describe everything in detail and if I omit something important, I will be punished. My mother is very strict and I have to follow her rules to the letter. I will also have to reply to any questions I get here.

Today I need to describe my clothing limits. There are two categories of these, public and domestic. When I'm in public I have to wear exactly what my mother chooses. Domestic clothing rules determine the maximum amount of clothes I can have on me. Domestic rules apply to our property, but also when my mom and me are visiting our friends and relatives, when we are staying at a hotel, when we are on a road trip, etc. Basically, whenever I'm not in public without mom or my aunt.

These clothing limits are very strict and I am allowed to wear very little. First of all, underwear is strictly forbidden, unless during my period. Pants are also forbidden, or any clothes that comes between my legs and covers the $%!@. I apologize for using the P-word, but this is another rule that mother has for me I have to use this and other dirty words when talking about my body, because mom says that this would make me less shy about these body parts. Anyway, mom says that pussies need to breathe and should not be covered up with clothes unless necessary.

So basically I'm only allowed to wear at most a dress or a shirt and a skirt. Mom says that I can always choose wear less, that is to be naked, but I don't want that. My dresses and skirts range in length from mid-thigh to uncomfortably short ones. Most of the time I wear a dress and most of my dresses are loose. At home I usually don't mind wearing a dress, although I would still prefer pants. I'm only a little uncomfortable when we have guests, mainly because when I'm sitting, I'm only allowed to keep my legs together, but not to cross them (again, because my $%!@ needs to breathe and because I need to learn not to be shy about my body). And also when mom and me are doing something around the house or the yard and I have to climb a ladder, or bend down.

Between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m. (9 a.m. on weekends and holidays) I have to be in my nightwear. I sleep in nightgowns or in t-shirts. I'm only allowed to have one piece of clothing on (no underwear, of course). All of my nightwear is embarrassingly short. The longest ones just barely cover me if I'm standing straight, but I have just a few of those. Most of others are simply inadequate IMO. When I'm wearing my typical nightgown/shirt and I stand in front of a mirror, it just barely reaches enough, until I raise my arms a little. Then my $%!@ is exposed. And lower half of my buttocks are exposed as well. I feel very embarrassed when I have to wear this and we have guests, or even worse, when we are staying at someone's home. I know that I cannot avoid exposing myself and it's humiliating. But there are a few of older nightgowns/shirts that I've either outgrown, or they shrank. These are too short to cover my $%!@ unless I tug on them and that is not allowed. And a few times, when no other clothes were available, I had to be in shirts that reach only to my navel.

There is one more important rule here - Whatever I'm wearing, I'm not allowed to cover myself in any way. This means that when a too-short shirt leaves my $%!@ exposed, I'm not allowed to cover myself with my hands or anything else, I'm not allowed to hide behind furniture, to turn my body the other way, to run, etc. I must behave the same as if I was fully clothed.

And finally, at some times I have to be completely naked. Such as when I'm doing yoga or any other exercises and when I'm in the bathroom in the evenings or the mornings. Also, when I go to the bathroom, I'm not allowed to close the door. Doing yoga is very embarrassing for me, even when it's only me and mom at home, but when we go to visit my aunt and her girlfriend I sometimes have to exercise in their backyard. Inevitably I end up in positions where my legs are spread and my $%!@ is on display, while they tease me. This is horribly humiliating, especially when my $%!@ is wet and they start teasing me about it. My evening/morning bathroom routine is pretty bad too, because while I'm brushing my teeth I keep glancing at the door, expecting someone to come in. When I'm at my aunt house, she or her girlfriend often come into the bathroom and slap or pinch my butt.

Of course, all my rules apply when we have guests, unless mom explicitly says otherwise and when we are visiting friends and family. As I said, this can be super embarrassing. On top of that, I have to get completely naked in front of mom at least weekly and I have to obey mom whenever she tells me to remove my clothes. My aunt and few other people also have this privilege over me.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-06-10 17:46:53

When I'm in public things are overall a little better. I can wear pants to school, but only when mom allows it and I can only have pants made of thin natural materials. If I wear pants, I'm usually not allowed to wear panties underneath. I can wear regular panties under my pants or skirts only when I'm expected to have to change clothes, such as when we have gym days at school. On other occasions, if I'm wearing pants or longer skirts/dresses, I go pantyless. If I wear something shorter, I get to wear custom made panties.

My aunt's girlfriend, Kelly, is a seamstress and my mom buys regular cotton panties which Kelly then modifies. She removes the part that would sit directly over my $%!@ and replaces it with very thin and see-thru material, which looks like gauze. I also have some panties that are completely crotchless.

Needless to say, I feel embarrassed when I go out without wearing proper panties. Even in pants, I worry that they could rip apart or that my $%!@ might get wet and soak through. It's super embarrassing to write about this, but since I started puberty, I get very wet when I'm aroused and sometimes even without that.

To make matters worse, if I'm allowed to wear pants and/or underwear, I can put them on only at the last moment before getting out of our home and I have to take them off as soon as possible. A lot of times this means that I first have to go to my room upstairs, remove my ridiculously short nightgown, put on my top and brush my hair and then come downstairs, naked below waist and put on my bottoms right at the door. In the afternoon I have to remove my bottoms again at the door, unless mom makes me change in the car.

Posted by Wheeler71 on 2023-06-10 21:30:54

Hi Melissa, these are indeed pretty strict rules. I do have a question though, just for clarification. You are not writing anything about footwear. Does this mean that you also have to be barefoot all the time? Or are there places and situations (like outdoors, on the street, at school etc.) where you can wear shoes and/or socks)?

Where do you live, by the way? I am asking to get an idea of the climate around your area. So if you live in the US, it would be interesting if you could be a bit more specific, as the weather in, say, the far north (close to the Canadian border) will be pretty different from that in Florida, to name two extremes.

And I think your mom should consider having you sleep naked, at least at home or other private places. There are times you have to be naked at the bathroom and for yoga already anyway. And I think it is healthy. One final question: do friends or other girls who visit ever have to follow the same rules as you? It might help you get less embarrassed if you are not the only one. But that is just my idea, you may feel completely different.

Posted by melissa_11 on 2023-06-12 17:30:37

Hi Wheeler,

The only rules related to footwear exist because mom is very strict about hygiene and I'm not bothered by them. Essentially, the shoes I wear outside cannot be worn inside the house and vice versa. So, I wear shoes outside and at home I'm mostly in my socks or slippers. I usually wear socks before changing into my nightwear and then I remove them and take my slippers. But this is not a rule. Also, if I was outside wearing sandals, I have to wash my feet as soon as I come home.

We live in South West US. Mom told me not to be any more specific. The weather here is warm all year round. But, on few occasions when temperature drops, or when we travel to somewhere colder I can put on a sweater and stockings or leg warmers and even crotchless pantyhose. But if I want more clothes than that, I have to ask for permission.

I wish you haven't mention that. In the past, mom tried to make me sleep naked, but she still wanted the nightwear rule to apply, so I would have been naked before going to bed and in the morning. I begged her not to make me do this and she didn't. I'm very embarrassed when I'm naked, but this is bearable when I know it's only for a short time. Now mom brought this topic again when she saw your message and while we talked about this I said that I would agree to sleep naked if I could wear a robe or something when I'm not in bed. Mom then said that she would get me a robe and that I would have to sleep naked for at least few nights every week. Also, I will not be allowed to wear this robe while in my room. This didn't sound so bad to me at the time, but later I heard mom talking to my aunt's girlfriend and I overheard that Kelly is going to make me a robe (she is a seamstress). So, I'm pretty sure that this is not going to be a normal robe, but something revealing.

My mom wears dresses and skirts and no underwear, same as my aunt and some of mom's close friends. Aunt's girlfriend, Kelly, wears some very short and revealing clothes and also no underwear. We had moved here not that long ago and so far I had only a few friends over. Mom always says that our house rules should be kept private and I was allowed to wear longer dresses when I had visitors and no rules applied to them. But, mom says that if I want to invite someone for a sleepover, or go to a friend's house for a sleepover, I should follow the rules and in that case, visiting girls would have to follow our rules. Mom thinks, and I agree, that other people would not understand our habits and that only like minded people, or true friends would. I might feel less embarrassed if I wasn't the only one (half) naked, but I know that if my friends found out about my rules, I would be far more embarrassed than I am from nudity.

Posted by vicki03 on 2023-06-13 11:26:46

Hi Melissa! As I can see you don't much like your rules, and it's a pity. I hope you learn to like them more, and I don't know what your neighbors would think but I hope you will have visitors and be naked or half naked with them. Honestly there is nothing bad with nudity! I sleep naked since I was 15 (I am 19 now) and I often go naked at home and at my friends and parents homes and sometimes I do naked forest picnics with my friends. It's fun and healthy and often arousing. BTW being wet is nothing embarrasing too :) Oh and since last year I have no panties or shoes at all, and I like people seeing me barefoot and skimpy dressed in public! Again I hope that you are embarrased only because it's new to you :)