Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls, are you made to wear skirts in the winter?

Bare legs

Posted by Hales on 2004-04-21 08:49:24

I have never worn tights/stockings and my legs are always bare. I cannot imagine what tights must feel like. Skirts are feminine and all the boys love them.I just wear a thong and a short skirt and in the summer I go commando and it feels great. I go to an all girls school and we are not allowed to wear tights and we have all got used to having bare legs. All you tomboys should try it. I know you will switch!!

Posted by vickie on 2004-05-20 14:44:40

========== In Reply To ========== I have never worn tights/stockings and my legs are always bare. I cannot imagine what tights must feel like. Skirts are feminine and all the boys love them.I just wear a thong and a short skirt and in the summer I go commando and it feels great. I go to an all girls school and we are not allowed to wear tights and we have all got used to having bare legs. All you tomboys should try it. I know you will switch!!

i always had to wear skirts and ankle socks all year as a girl under mums instructions. thats why now at 18 it's short skirts and commando only.

leggy vickie

Posted by vickie on 2004-12-12 20:06:36

i have to wear mimi skirts all year under boyfriend demands i amm allowed thong or string underwear but i has to be micro skirts no longer than 10". he has boought me some fur lined boots and coat but my legs have to freeze, i'm 21.

niki t

Posted by vickie on 2004-12-16 07:03:04

GROW UP niki whinging "MY LEGS HAVE TO FREEZE" i wear micro skirts all year through choice because i'm really sexy and if your bf makes you wear them u must be so just quit moaning i love having my sexy pins on show.

hannah

Posted by EmmaB on 2004-12-25 02:13:01

I agree totally! My mother doesn't believe in trousers for females and thinks wearing tights is a sign of being soft. I wear a wraparound mini kilt for school and loads of different skirts with bare lags the rest of the time. I've never felt the desire to cover my legs.